Chapter 19

Nino’s POV

Selena and I are going on a date!

This is amazing!
Even though it is a dinner at her place, it is still great though.

I am looking through the wardrobe to find a good outfit.
I eventually put on a collared shirt with jeans and a leather jacket.
I decided not to bring my hat this time.

I checked my clock to see that it is time to go. I got my stuff and went to head out.

“Have fun with your girlfriend!” Rico shouted.

“Be back home before 9.30 pm!”

“Have a good date! But not too much!”

"DAD!" I flushed red at that.

I left soon and went to her place. It isn’t that far so I didn’t have any trouble.

Once I knocked on the door, her aunt opened it.

“Hello, young man. Please come inside.”

She let me through and guided me to the dining room when I stood there shocked at how decorated this place is. Lanterns are everywhere. Music is playing in the background. And I can smell the food from far, which is ready on the table.

It was when Selena came over to the dining room that shocked me the most.
She is wearing a black dress that has gems in them and her hair is in half up half down braid. Wow.

“Hey, Lost DJ. Take a picture, it will last longer.” I blushed realizing that I was staring at her.

“Sorry. It is just that you look gorgeous.” I guess I stuttered my way.

“Thanks. Want to sit down?”

We went to sit down, and I made sure to help her with her seat like a gentleman would do.

“I will leave you two lovebirds be.” Her aunt left.
God knows where.

We started eating casually. She prepared steak with creamed spinach, garlic bread, and fries.

“So, Selena, how was your day?” The usual thing to ask but I don’t know what to do.

“Well, it was ok. Kate has told me some stuff about the Gala.” She took a piece of fry before continuing.
“She has ordered for us with the money, we earned from our recent song, outfits from MDC. Suits and dresses that fit our style.”

“Thanks, that is awesome, but do I owe you guys for that?”

“You don’t need to as long as you do the collab thing with us.”

“I will, I promised this so I will fulfill that promise.” I tried some creamed spinach. “Tastes good.”

“Thanks.” She ate a piece of steak. “You want to go with me to the Gala together? Since we are a couple and stuff like that.”

“I thought that this was obvious.” She gave me her look.
“And stuff like that.”

She stood up and went beside me. “And is it obvious that you are my idiot?”