Chapter 16

Nino’s POV

She is kissing me.

Oh, ma Gawd!

We are kissing in front of many people who are recording.

Oh god, there will be news about it that the new member of Star Effect has a boyfriend.

Kate won’t be happy about it, but it is worth it.

After a minute of kissing, she pulled back from it, blushing. “Sorry about that, but damn, that was a great kiss.”

“Yeah…” I am literally a tomato now. “So that means yes then?”

“Why would I kiss you if no?” She looked at me like I was a dumb person. “Yes! I would love to!”

Everyone around us is cheering at this moment. Even Trevor, Mochi, and Stuart are screaming ‘Our ship is sailing!’ and other stuff like that.

We are blushing from that, but we smiled.

We are a couple!

Time skips to 5 days until the Gala

Kate’s POV

I have no idea what happened back then, but I am glad the ship is sailing.

One problem was that this is public news so they will have no privacy because of that stunt.
Even Chelsea has posted this information confirming everything to her blog.

At least this will reduce the bullying.

Because people know about Selena’s boyfriend, which I love the name ‘Sunshine Couple’, if those jerks will see Nino and try to attack, people know the eyes and the flash cop signal, so now they are safe from them by 31% more than intended.

That is a weight taken off me and Shanique’s mum.
Yes, hers, because they will be getting lawsuits given during the Gala for bullying, cyberbullying, assault, slander, fraud, and the list goes on with that.
At least a month of community service will be given to them.
But Lila is getting a VIP pass to Prison.

But for now, I need to focus on getting some more stuff done.

I need to somehow get security camera footage of everything Lila did to Mari, what her class did to the innocent group, and how she is faking evidence.

The school will go down for hiding that evidence, especially the owl weirdo and the scary witch in disguise.

Another important thing is to inform Mrs. Rossi about everything. It is better to do so the day before the Gala so she wouldn’t kill her daughter quicker.

That will be fun.

Now, I know what we should do now.
Star Effect didn’t do a stunt recently so a small show in the park will be a blast for our reputation.

I will inform my team to meet up today and sing one of our recent songs that were published.

I might as well ask MDC to make us new dresses and suits for the Gala. I already know who in my team and also their partners want what, so I just need to order them.