Chapter 14

Adrien’s POV

“Hey, Adrien. Meet me at the park with the others. We are going to get Nino down for good.”

When I heard that, I smiled.

Nino didn’t give a sign of life to any of our friends or even me, so I will finally have a proper talk with him.

He did wrong, leaving us like that.

We will finally get him to tell us where Mari is, as well as give him payback for doing this stunt.

He isn’t getting away this time.

Nino’s POV

I froze when I heard Adrien’s voice.

I turned around to see the class, including Lila, Adrien, and Alya nearby.

What did I do to deserve this?

Selena look scared but stood beside me.

I can’t run this time.

“Well, Nino.” Adrien looks scary, scarier than his father akumatized.

“Where have you been? Who’s that girl beside you?”

I want that question to be avoided.

“Well… That’s Selena.” I don’t want her to be involved in this. “And she has nothing to do with this, so she is leaving.”

“Nino, I am not leaving you with those jerks.” She protested.

“Wow, Nino.” Alya’s turn to speak. “You found yourself a gold digger to replace me. After everything we have been through.”

“Says someone who broke up with me because I defended your former best friend.”

“She is a bully.” Alya defended herself. “She even yesterday beat up Lila again.”

“Why would she do that anyway? Isn’t at least one of you with her all the time?”

“We can’t be with her all the time. We thought that she stopped attacking Lila after she apologized but she is still that bad person we wish wasn’t in Lila’s life.”

I am boiling in anger. That was her best friend and she forgot everything she did for all of them.

“We will get her and defeat her once we find her. Paris isn’t that big…”

“SHE ISN’T EVEN IN PARIS!” I shut my mouth after this.

I messed up. I didn’t suppose to say that. They told me to not tell them anything because that won’t solve anything.

What did I do?

Everyone is shocked. “Then where is she?” Lila used her fake sweet voice.

“I don’t know where she is now!” I need to fix my mistake. “I just know that she isn’t in Paris. That is all I know.”