Epilogue

6 months later

Nino’s POV

I don’t even remember when the last time I walked alone, feeling like this day would be bad.
I have many reasons not to think that. My gang neither.

My relationship with Selena and me is very great.
We are inseparable since we came back to our school.

Everyone is talking with us as we are for them the ‘Sunshine couple’.
I like that name actually.

We even went a couple of times on dates, once even to the proper restaurant on our six-month anniversary.

I love her so much.

Kate went to Italy with Trevor, both in disguise, to see what is going on in the place she grew up in.

She told us that the middle school she went to was shut down and reopened to an elementary school and the teachers that she had were fired and had their teaching licenses taken from them.

There was also that they saw Mrs. Rossi in Italy because she moved out of Paris due to her daughter being in jail.

Or used to be her daughter.

She didn’t even see her former parents and there are no details as to where they are now.

She doesn’t even want to know what happened to them.

Chelsea’s blog has been awarded ‘The Blog of the Year’ award as her interview with Mayor Génial has been the top viewed video overall, as even the news companies wanted to interview the Major, but they never could.

Stuart has done a public reveal as the mayor’s son. Everyone is asking him questions and taking photos, but Rico helps him to get away from the paparazzi.

They are a great couple, and I will say that only once.

My gang in Paris is doing well also. Alix and Kim have joined a sports club.
Alix joined a roller-skating club and surprisingly, Kim joined a football club.
I guess he got inspired by my sister to do so.

Nath and Marc are still doing comic books, and they flew to Japan a few months ago as they won an international Manga Award.
They deserved it.

Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng luckily still stayed in Paris, even though they are annoyed about the Akuma class bothering them with questions about Mari and how they want to apologize to her.

I know already that Mari won’t forgive them.

Mari already knows about what happened throughout the few months as Rico and I informed her.
She was glad that they got what they deserved.

Speaking of Akuma class, they got a new teacher who isn’t the easiest to convince the lie.
He is the strictest teacher ever, based on what Nath told me when they met him before the transfer.

They are really guilty of what they did. I know that.
They are trying to fix everything they did. They even tried to apologize to me and my gang, but they left us be some time ago.

But even that, I won’t even think about forgiving them for what they did.

I am right now in Paris, going to the same place where I met Selena as she with the team has a surprise for me and my gang from Paris.