Bad boy - EXO

A/N: If life is one big play, your home is the stage poised to showcase your most intense love scenes. Take some time to manicure your personal space on the seventh when Venus enters Cancer. Use this transit as an opportunity to acknowledge red flags you may have ignored in the past, so you can break any cycles damaging your love life. Remember that it's okay to raise your standards and that being selective of who you date doesn't make you picky or high-strung.

As the week comes to a close, you'll likely be a bit quieter and less social than usual over the next several weeks, as this planetary placement asks you to go deep to analyze what does and doesn't constitute a healthy relationship.

On the ninth, your focus will likely shift toward finances and professional goals as the moon moves into career-oriented Capricorn.

---------------------------------------

"Suho, hold still! I know you're excited for this stage, but if you keep this up, you'll be out of energy before our actual stage!" Chanyeol chuckled.

"I know, I know! But I've been wanting to do this ever since! Bad Boy has always been my favourite ever since it's been released and they have really blown my mind with this song!" Suho exclaimed. 

"Yeah, whoever thought they can come up with something as cool as this?" Chen asked. 

"I'll say." 

The boys looked over to see Red Velvet visiting their changing room. 

"Wow, you guys totally fit this concept more than us." Yeri replied. 

 "Yeah, I mean, boys wearing crop tops? I never knew that it could work, but I'm surprised it did. Look at those abs!" Irene exclaimed. 

"Someone has been working out, huh?" Wendy asked. 

"Well.... more and less. Suho won't stop talking about this stage since it's been announced, he even barely slept." Kai said. 

"Hey, you can't blame him. I had fun doing this concept too." Joy smiled.

Soon, the staff had told them that the stage is all set for the boys. 

"You guys are going to rock the stage! We'll be right here watching your every move." Wendy kissed Chanyeol. 

"Thanks, babe. We better get going now. See you girls later." Chanyeol smiled. 

The boys head over to the stage. 

The music started to play and the members all got into positions. 

(A/N: I've been dreaming for this moment!)

Ooh mmm
Ooh mmm
Hey

Lay: 

Who dat who dat who dat girl
Caught my eye out of all these people

D.O: 
That blank face, I like that
Provoking my curiosity

Sehun:

Oh your style is chic
Your outfit's like you tried but you didn't
(But you didn't)

Suho: 
The way you talk like you don't care, I like that
I try to turn away but I'm attracted to you

Chen: