Cry for love - W

A/N: On August 6, your planetary ruler, Jupiter, squares off with the sun. Although this astrological aspect won't directly affect your intimate relationships, it will encourage you to make time throughout the week to ensure that you connect with your partner or crush. This will push you to take a moment out of your daily activities to check in with them via phone call or text. Also, you could both decide to do a physical activity, like going to the gym or swimming together.

Regardless of what you choose to do, the bottom line is that you are spending your free time with the person you care about the most in the world. This will create a connection that no one can break and can lead to you doing other hobbies or taking on interests together as a joint team. Remember, the couple who plays together stays together.

---------------------------------------------------

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?!?!" Wendy yelledat Chanyeol. 

"Wendy, I've seen the way that he was looking at you!!! HE WAS ALL UP ON YOU AND YOU'D NEVER EVEN REALIZED IT!" He replied. 

"He was being fucking nice! I don't want to seem like a fucking jerk to him, what kind of friend will even fucking do that?!?" She yelled. 

The reason why they're arguing is because one of their friends was having a bit too much fun with Wendy, but she just doesn't seem to notice a thing about it. But he did and he did not like that one single bit. 

"YOU KNOW WHAT, CUDDLE UP TO HIM MORE!!! LET'S SEE HOW MUCH I CARE!!!" He yelled back. 

"Fine by me!!!" She yelled back. 

He gathered his things and he went out the door with a loud bang that's sure enough to make the whole place shake. 

The next day, the girls are just having a  break from dance reharsals and that's when her phone had started to ring. Wendy looked and placed it to her ear. 

Hello? 

Wendy, it's Sehun. Something has happened to Chanyeol! 

Wait, what? Did he not arrive back at the dorms yesterday? 

No, he's got into a car accident from yesterday and he's barely breathing as we speak. 

Her breah hitched as he heard this devestating news. 

Where is he now?!?! 

At the hospital, everyone is working their butts off right now.

She hunged up the phone before she breathed up and down. 

"Girls, Chanyeol has g-g-gotten into a car accident...." Wendy replied. 

"Wait, what?!! What's happened?!" Irene asked. 

"Is he okay?" Yeri asked. 

"I don't know, but we have to get to the hospital right at this instant." Wendy got up. 

The girls nodded and they quickly headed to the hospital. 

At the hospital, the girls can see EXO either sitting or being very worried sick about Chanyeol's condition. They hugged each other as many emotions are running high like no other. 

"How is he doing?" Seulgi asked. 

"The doctors said that we can't visit them now, but we can only watch him from afar." Xiumin replied. 

After waiting for a while, they can finally see Chanyeol, but Wendy's eyes were all watered up and she nearly collapsed on her feet if it wasn't for Baekhyun supporting her. 

Chanyeol's torso has been wrapped around in banadages, his skin was all black and blue and his arm is in a race too. The injures don't seem too bad, but that doesn't mean it makes things even better at the moment. 

She sobbed as she touched her hand onto her beloved face before full out crying her heart. If only she could have listened to him, then maybe he wouldn't be in this perdicament. Maybe he will still be fine or maybe they could have done literally anything else than in this hospital. 

Day by day, everyone had visited Chanyeol despite him eing in a coma. They talked to him about the afterlife and hpw everyone is just really missing him and wants him to become live and well again. 

And ever since this incident happened, Wendy has been crying non stop in regret for weeks. It's like her eyes were all packed with redness and tears. Now she's not usually the type of person to cry for love, but in this case, there's no reason to even question it.

The love of her life is laying on his death bed, stuck in his come for days end while she is just praying nothing, but to take everything back that she had ever said to him. 

Then one magicl and miracle like day, Chanyeol had finally woken up. His head was banging as he looked to see the hospital lights  blinding him a little bit before he looked to his surroundings. 

Mmmm..... where am I? 

He looked over at her who was holding his hand. 

"Wendy.....? Wendy?" He asked. 

She rubbed her eyes before moving to see his eyes are fully awake. It took her a little while before she realized that he has broken out of his coma. 

"Oh my gosh..... Chanyeol!!!" She screamed and hugged him gently. 

"What's happened? How did I get here?" He asked. 

"S--Sehun told us that you got into a car accident a-a---and..... I---I---" She started to say, but tears have been flowing nonstop, "Why can't I fucking stop crying?!?!?"

He weakly smiled beforer using his free arm to wipe the enever ending flows of tears off her face. 

"I just want to say I'm so fucking sorry..... If I could just fucking listen to you, then none of this would have even happened." She sobbed. 

"It's okay..... I've already moved past it." He replied. 

Then the door had bursted open and EXO was all more than overjoyed to have Chanyeol awake again. Sehun and Chanyeol hugged each other as he even let out some tears too. 

"God.... please, don 't ever do that again. You hear me? We're so scared that we're going to lose you." Sehun said. 

"Don't worry, I won't go anywhere. I promise." Chanyeol said. 

Everyone got into a big group hug, glad to have everything back to normal. 

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yay! Welcome back, Chanyeol! 

See you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!