Broken hearted boy - J

A/N: Now that Venus is turning direct, you will find that your bank account is overflowing with cash owed to you for months. Instead of saving your pennies for a rainy day, you might want to blow the load of dollars on a vacation for two with your partner. The only way that you know how to express your heartfelt sentiments is to give your partner the world and share an exciting adventure with them.

However, you may disagree about where you want to travel. Find a compromise that works best for both of you to avoid having drama before the trip and weird vibes during. Wherever you end up going is the best and right place for you to be now. Have faith in the universe and divine intervention. 

-------------------------------------------------------

One evening, Joy was watching something scary with Candy on TV. She never liked horror movies to even begin with, but eri just reccomended to her the other day and she knows better than to hurt her feelings by saying it was awful. 

So here the two of them are, cuddling together, being scared out of their wits. 

Then as the door opened, they both were scared and jumped out of their seats. Turns out that it was only Sungjae and he looked like he had been shivering from head to toe in the rain. 

"Sungjae?" She asked. 

He weakly smiled before he plummented to the ground. She gasped as she quickly headed to his aid. 

He soon woke up in her bed without a shirt on and sighed. 

"Hey, you're finally awake..... I didn't have any shirts that are your size, so this is the best that I have for you. Sorry if it's a little bit tight." She said. 

"It's fine....." He said, taking the shirt. 

He put it on and indeed it was a bit tight, but it's better than nothing. The both of them sat in complete silence as Candy looked at the two. 

ERALIER THAT DAY......

"You know what?! Screw this, I'm out of here!" She yelled. 

"But I didn't mean to! Joy, come back!" He tried to stop her. 

She soon arrived back at her house with her tears all misty eyes. Candy felt bad for her friend whilst she wiped her tears. 

"God..... he is just so stupid sometimes! How could he even say that to me when happy endings is what I believe in life?! Sure, life is hard, but that doesn't mean we can't change it for the greater good. I mean...... he of all people know that...." She sniveled. 

"Of course, Joy. He;s just stressed about something, that's all. He will come to his senses, I'm sure of it." She replied.

"You really think so?" She asked. 

"I know so.... so how about we forget about him by watching a movie that Yeri recommended?" Candy suggested. 

"But it's horror." She replied. 

"So? It's better than nothing, and anyway, you'll be so scared of what's about to happen next, that you would even forget on what you are even fighting about." She said, "Come on, Joy. Please? If not for me, then Yeri?" 

She sighed before agreeing intently. 

PRESENT TIME

"Well, someone say something!" Candy yelled, breaking the tension between the two, "This is making me awkward and I rather eat pizza!" 

"Candy!" Joy scolded her as he laughed, "I'm so sorry about her....." 

"Hey, it's fine...... actually, I should be the one saying sorry. I never meant to hurt your feelings, it's just that..... I've been scolded left and right today and I totally took out all of the fustrations on you. It wasn't cool for me to bring you down just because I am down." He replied. 

"It's okay...... but if you ever do that again, I won't hesitate to lock you out of my house." She warned him.

"Got it..... by the way, what movie were you watching? Maybe we can forget all about what happened earlier with that." He said. 

"Well.... I hope that you like horror movies because the one Yeri recommended will surely leave you guessing." She replied. 

The three together sat at the sofa as they were watching the movie. The male lead was staring at some bloody letters that are on the wall that says something they can't understand. 

Then there's a black handprint that gave them a bit of a jump. Once he turned around, he saw 2 cloaked figures. He bravely faced them, not showing any fear. 

"Who are you?" He asked. 

They both removed their cloaks to reveal himself with demonic eyes. 

"Jesus....... I don't like that....." He replied. 

Then the whole room started to shake and they started to whisper as they gotten closer to the boy. The boy covered his earstrying to make everything stop, but the whispers were getting stronger and stronger and just when everything seems at peace at last, the big jumpscare made the three of them jump and Candy was flying in the air. 

She landed with a big thud. Joy gasped before heading to Candy's aid. 

"Candy, are you okay?" She asked. 

"Uh......" She dazily replied. 

"Okay..... maybe we should watch something else....." She replied. 

"Yeah, good idea. Man, I thought Yeri was supposed to be this sweetie cutie patootie maknae, I never thought that she would secretly love horror movies." He said. 

"You can say that again." She picked Candy up. 

So they have settled for a less scary movie and picked a classic Peter pan movie. She always loved Peter Pan because not only does he never grow up, he's super cute and friendly. Plus, he can even fly! 

"If Peter would have come around to your house and offers you to go to Neverland, would you go?" He asked. 

"Um...... two words. Totally yes!" She chuckled. 

"Yeah, I figured so. But then again, there are many things in this world that we love as well. Like for example, having a sweet optomistic girlfriend for instance." He replied.

She snuggled into his chest before placing a big kiss on his lips. Candy cooed and snuggled between the both. 

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: Glad everything got sorted out!

Joy will be releasing something for her birthday this thursday: 

This is going to be great! 

Until then, see you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!