Yes or no? - YooA

A/N: This week, you have several financial opportunities to consider.

The week begins on Monday, November 27, when Mercury in Sagittarius and your house of resources trines the North Node in Aries. Today, you can figure out an investment strategy that makes you feel comfortable and has the potential to be profitable. Taurus, you might do this in conjunction with someone who is quite knowledgeable, or you could be gaining knowledge through study.

On Tuesday, November 28, Mercury squares Neptune in Pisces and your house of friendships. Today, it's really easy to miss a get-together. Perhaps you put it in your schedule on a different day or wrote down the wrong time, or now it's at a different location. Check and double-check the particulars if you want to attend this event.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Ha, I've been shut down again." 

"Don't worry, dude. I'm sure you can find some other lady you can take to the winter dance with you." Woosung reassured his friend. 

The two friends have been caught by one of the teachers after doing some drinking. They haven't drank too much, but that doesn't give them any excuse. In other news, the winter dance is happening in 2 months time and everyone is asking their partners out to the dance. If not, then their crushes. 

"How about you? I don't see you asking out someone." 

"Hmm..... I need someone who is confident, but not too feminist. Sexy but cute at the same time. You know, someone that can really make go like..... 'wow, who is this chick?'" He explained. 

"I don't know..... don't you think your expectations are a bit too high for that?" 

"Hey, a man can dream, you know?" He shrugged. 

Then with a knock on the door, the said female has walked into the room. 

"Hello, am I in the right room?" 

"Hey, who is this little beauty?" 

"I..... don't know." He said, looking at her. 

Her her was very pristine black, but her face is so cute. Then again, she gives off the sexy vibe underneath in all of her cuteness. She went over and sat next to him. He can feel his heart racing at the speed of light. 

"Hey, what are you in here for?" He asked her. 

"Ugh, don't even ask that. What about you?" She asked. 

"Um.... just drinking with my friend." He replied.

"You've been drinking in the toliet? Woah...... that's a bold move." She whistled. 

"Yeah, well...... you only live once so you might as well make the best of it." He shrugged. 

She giggled while flipping her hair back. 

"The next student that so much makes a peep earns another day in routine." 

They both rolled their eyes as they focused on their work in front of them. 

Ever since that day, YooA and Woosung are becoming best friends. They shared loads of things in common and even drank some stuff when no one was looking when they need it.

Then one day, he asked her if she can help tutor him for a test coming up next week. She happily obliged and they agreed to do it at his house. 

It was late at night and it was only when YooA had rang the doorbell. He smiled before opening the door for her to come in. 

"Hey there, where have you been?" He asked. 

"I'm so sorry, but I've got my own exams to do and I lost my track of time studying for that." She said. 

"Hey, no worries. We can both help each other out." He replied, "That way, we can both be prepared for the tests." 

"What a good idea." She beamed. 

After hours of studying, they both decided that they can use a break. So, she went to put a song on speakermode as they got up and danced. 

Oh my god the timing is truly cruel
Running into each other on a day like this? What is this?
My hair is a mess
I look so terrible
Please pretend you don't know me, just pass by

Every time I let my guard down, you suddenly appear
Then you just swim away
Get splashed again

da da da da da da da da da da
da da da da
Get splashed again
da da da da da da da da da da
da da da da
Get splashed again

Somehow the alarm didn't go off today
I just picked up anything to wear as I was running late
I lowered myself down and tried to hold my breath
But, oh my, I think I got caught

Every time I let my guard down, you suddenly appear
Then you just swim away
Get splashed again

da da da da da da da da da da
da da da da
Get splashed again
da da da da da da da da da da
da da da da
Get splashed again

I feel like I've been surfing on this wave all day long
A dizzy feeling
Honestly, I fell for you but this is a secret
Get splashed again

Suddenly you smiled and your face got closer to me
Cut the circle, draw a heart
Get splashed again
da da da da da da da da da da
da da da da
Get splashed again
da da da da da da da da da da
da da da da
Get splashed again

da da da da da da da da da da
da da da da
Get splashed again
da da da da da da da da da da
da da da da
Get splashed again

The song came to a halt and they both laughed. 

"Oh man, that was great." She chuckled. 

"Yeah, it was." He laughed back. 

The laughter soon died down and it was now the time for him to be honest. 

"YooA, I know that once I say this, you're gonna hate me, but..... this isn't a study date, this is just a plan to get to know you better." He braced himself for the worst. 

"To get to know me better? Why....? Do..... you have a crush on me?" She blushed. 

He unsheilded his arms slowly. 

"I..... do.... but I'm worried cause you'll hate me." He sadly looked to the ground. 

She touched his chin, making him look at her. 

"You don't have to be. I'm not even the slightest. And I would love to go out with you." She geuinely smiled. 

His eyes sparkled like glistening stars in the night sky. She gave a little small kiss on his cheek before packing her things up as it was getting late. 

"I'll see you at the prom." She winked. 

She shut the door with a gentle click as he dialed his friends' number. 

Ayo, dude. GUESS WHO I'LL BE GOING WITH NEXT MONTH?!?!

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Do you like it? I'm inspired where Homer met Marge for the first time! 

See you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!