Paris - Yeojin (Around the world in 80 days AU 1/5)

A/N: This week, things are coming into balance.

The week begins on Monday, March 25, with Venus in Pisces making a sextile to Jupiter in Taurus and your house of travel. If you're planning a trip, you now feel like you want to go first class. If you're buying tickets, you might opt for the extra legroom or the hotel room with a view. Today, you could be spending extra money for a more comfortable excursion.

On Tuesday, March 26, there's a lunar eclipse in Libra. You might be having some difficulty with your partner over a financial matter. Virgo, you could have different attitudes about spending or saving money. Your investment styles might clash because you have different levels of risk tolerance. Eclipses can bring out emotions, so this could all come to a head now.

----------------------------------------------------------------

5 DAYS EARLIER....

"And I say that we can!" Yeojin replied

"Can not!" 

"Can too!" She said. 

"Can not!" 

"CAN TOO!" She screamed. 

I came into the room to see Yeojin bickering with Daniel. 

"What the hell is going on?" I asked. 

"!Daniel thinks that there's no way that we can travel around the world in 80 days and I say that we can." She told me. 

"It's scientifically impossible!" He said, "Look, I have done my reserch and there's just no way he arrived back at 80th. It's 81st!" 

"What about the timeline?!" She yelled.

"It's fake just like you!" He yelled back. 

"Okay, enough. It's not that big of a deal." I said, caling the both of themj down. 

"YES, IT IS!!" They both yelled. 

"Look, how about this? I'll prove it to you and if we come back, then you need to do my shopping, style my hair and let me borrow your PS5!" She corssed her arms. 

"Fine by me, but if I win, you have to call me emepror and give me the king treatment for the entire year." He said.

"Deal!" She said. 

The two shook on it as I rolled my eyes, facepalming. 

PRESENT TIME

So that's how it came to be. And it started with us to Paris before we move to our next destination. 

The crowd cheered as they music had soon started. 

You know it's been a long day
I haven't seen you today
You're somewhere
I'm sure

(Woo oh yeah, hey yeah)

I know that you're looking at me
More than anyone
But I just want to keep teasing you
No, what am I doing?
I should just take you in
I'm not playing hard-to-get but boys will be boys
Watch out, watch out, watch out

Woo- Ah It won't be easy
Woo- Ah Quite many secrets
I don't want to pass my love on to you so easily
Woo- Ah Because I'm special
Woo- Ah Because I'm that pretty girl
Tell me, show me, make you more anxious