Party time - W

A/N: The new moon on August 16 is bringing a bit of chaos to your love life. For starters, you've been feeling like running away and escaping when conflict arises between you and your significant other. It's not that you're one to avoid confrontation, but keeping the peace is critical for you at this time because your partner is projecting a lot of their insecurities. Rather than escalating matters, you're opting to remain quiet and try to understand their roller coaster of emotions.

The good news is that the asteroid Chiron offers a healing hand that allows you to talk down your partner from their heightened anxiety levels and give them a chance to see how much you truly care for them. Relaying and giving compassion to them will improve the foundation and connection you share. It'll also strengthen the mutual understanding you have for each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't wait to get this party started!" Yeri exclaimed. 

"Me too! It's going to be extra fire since we're going to be seeing all of our best friends after a long time!" Irene said. 

Chanyeol has invited Red Velvet to clubbing. Everyone's been talking about it and it's been a while since they have seen everyone too. 

"It's going to be so much fun!" Joy jumped up and down. 

The car honked and everyone looked outside to see that it was EXO waving at them. 

"Hey! Are you guys ready to go?" Kai asked. 

"Yeah, just in a minute!" Wendy replied. 

As they had arrived at the club, they are already feeling like they are one with the music. Soon they have split up to see their best friends. 

"Suga! Chaeyoung!" Wendy waved over. 

Suga and Chaeyoung waved back before they hugged her as Chanyeol hugged them too.

"Where's Dino?" Chanyeol asked. 

"He's off to get a drink, he'll be back in a minute." Chaeyoung placed an arm on Suga's shoulder.

Then a girl came by and placed a kiss on Suga's cheek. The two shared another kiss on the lips on all smiles, making everyone coo over who is this special person he is with. 

"Everyone, I want you to meet Ellie. We've jyst been engaged recently." Suga replied. 

"Oh wow, congratulations! And it's so nice to meet you, Ellie." Chaeyoung replied. 

"Thank you! So you must be Chaeyoung, Chanyeol and Wendy, right?" Ellie asked. 

"Yep! The three chorused before laughing. 

Onda, Yeonjun and Yeji saw Changbin leaving the club with tears, flowing through his eyes. His heart is all shattered and his hope losing his spark day by day. 

"Binnie! Changbin, wait!" Yeji rushed over to him. 

Yeji took hold off his wrist, stopping him in his tracks. He pulled it gently, but she was determined for him to stay and not leave. 

"Where are you going?" Yeji asked. 

"Home. I don't want t-to b-b---be here...." Changbin said with tears. 

"Please talk to us.... you can't leave." Yeonjun said. 

"*sniffs* My ex dumped me over text....." Changbin sobbed his heart out. 

"Oh my gosh.... how long did this happen?" Yeonjun asked. 

"Last night....." Changbin sniffled. 

The three looked at each other and they gave him a hug. 

"What a fucking bitch, but you shouldn't let that stop you from hanging out with friends." Onda said. 

"Yeah, I mean, they are plenty of fishes in the sea." Yeonjun replied, "Besides, the party won't be the same without you."

Changbin sniffled as Onda erased some tears that are falling on his face. 

"Well...." Changbin replied. 

"Please?" Onda asked, with puppy eyes. 

Yeonjun and Yeji did the same thing too before Changbin finally had given in. 

"Well.... okay, okay. You got me." Changbin shrugged. 

The trio cheered and the girls headed back into the club in all smiles while Yeonjun wrapped his arm around his good friend. 

"It will be okay...." Yeonjun said.

"I know, thanks." Changbin replied. 

Jimin's crew sat by the sidelines after dancing their feet off. 

"Hey, baretender. Give uis some of your best and sweetest drinks that you have!" Jaehyun called out.

"Coming right up!" 

"Man, it's been a while since we've seen you people. I feel like I'vw only met you guys for the first time." Seulgi smiled. 

"Yeah, I know how you feel." Rose said, "Do you guys wish we can get to have all of this again? Like if there was a choice?" 

"Totally!" Jeongyeon replied. 

"Yeah, me too." Jaehyun said 

"I will change about the beef when I found out about you know who." Jimin said. 

"Oh god, don't remind me. I even remembered trying to contact you, but you were jsut straight out ignoring me and it wasn't until Dance The Night Away where you had finally made a visit. I wonder what changed." Jeongyeon said. 

"Well.... I figured that I can't be mad about you being gay forever and we're only people after all. But I think I was mostly hurt about the fact that you never even told me." Jimin said. 

"Hmmm..... but I'm glad that we're friends even after all of that." Jeongyeon said. 

"Yeah...." Jimin said. 

The bartender served the drinks onto the table and the group clinked their classes together and drank like it's their last.

After dancing, partying and drinking, it's time for everyone to go their seperate ways.

"Man..... this has been a great party." Chanyeol said. 

"Yeah, it's been awesome!" Seulgi replied. 

"I'm going to miss every single one of you!" V hugged Irene. 

"Meeeeee ttooooooo!" Irene sniffled. 

"I wish we didn't have to leave, but duty calls for an idol....." Baekhyun slurred. 

"Yeah, mazeltov. Come on, I better make sure you guys get your rest." Xiumin smiled. 

"Hey, help me carry Sehun." Chen said. 

Jungkook and Joy helped to carry Sehun as he was stumbling all around like a baby trying to talk for the first time. They all bid their best friends goodbye. 

Wendy opened the door to the dorms and they giggled the whole night away as they got into their PJs. They are defintely going to be waking up with long hangovers tomorrow, but it's all worth it in the end. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yeah! That totally makes much more sense!!!!!!

See you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!!