Aygeo time - YooA

A/N: This week is about relationships and good connections.

The week begins on Monday, January 1, with the moon in Virgo and your house of romance opposing Saturn in Pisces. Taurus, you might want a little bit of fun while your partner wants to get serious. You could have a discussion about the future in which you feel some pressure to make a commitment or at least a promise. One of you might be flirting while the other is thinking long term.

On Tuesday, January 2, Venus in Sagittarius and your house of investments squares Saturn. You might be a little disappointed with the performance of your portfolio these days, but now you're ready to do something about it. Taurus, you have the capacity to do the calculations, unlock the formulas, and find the keys to getting better results. Today, you're willing to make the effort.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Go! Go! Go!" Everyone cheered. 

Woosung held up the glass in the air as everyone clapped and cheered for him. 

"Woohoo! Nice one, Woosung!" Mimi replied. 

"Thanks! Now you, it's time for your punishment. I want you to do a agyeo for me!" He replied. 

"Oh, that's easy!" YooA replied. 

YooA pulled off the most causal agyeo she has ever done and many people howled with laughter like a pack of hyenas. 

"Tha's the best one yet!" Seunghee yelled. 

"Do more!" Mimi agreed. 

"Well, okay.... if you ask for it." YooA shrugged. 

Huening kai looked over for her sister, but she just can't be seen anywhere. Then all of a sudden, he can hear the wretched sound of puking. He went to the nearest bathroom and saw her sister, really pale and vomiting all the bits in her stomach out. 

He walked over and placed a hand on her back. He rubbed gently as another wave nausea was about to hit her again. Once she was done, she took a big breath. 

"Are you okay, sis?" He asked. 

"Yeah..... just..... I don't know how you guys can do this and appear fine the next day." She replied. 

"It's always like that the first time. Believe me back in 2019, the drinks were so strong that even Yeonjun threw up and he's a heavy drinker." Huening kai responded. 

Bahiyyih let out a weak smile at the thought. 

"Wow..... what about you? Did you throw up then?" She asked. 

"Yeah..... but don't worry, the more you get used to this atmosphere, the more you can keep it down." He explained, "However, we can go home if you want." 

"You really don't mind? Don't you want to catch up with your girlfriend and best friends?" She asked. 

"They'll understand. After all, my family's proirty comes first." He replied. 

"Hey, Huening! Where are you going?" Yuna asked. 

"Oh, I have to take Bahiyyih back home. She's not feeling really well, so I'm going to check on her to make sure she's alright." Huening kai replied. 

"Oh, well... it's been, as always, a blessing to have you here." I.N giggled. 

"Thanks! I feel the same too!" Huening kai replied. 

Huening hugged all of them before saying goodbye to them. 

"We'll see you later, okay?" Sunghoon asked. 

"Yep!" Huening kai replied

The two Huenings had arrived back at home where Lea was already waiting for them. 

"Hello, you two. *spots Bahiyyih* Jeez, you look awful." Lea said. 

"Yeah, she's had a bit too much to drink for her first time." Huening kai explained. 

"It was fun though..... but I really am glad to be back here......" Bahiyyih replied.

"Let's get you changed into some comfy clothes and it's off to bed with you. You too." Lea pointed at Huening. 

"Me?!?!" Huening asked. 

"Yes, you smell even worse than she does!" She pinched her nose.

Huening smelled his clothes and shrugged. 

"Smells like whiskey and love bugs. I don't see what's the problem." Huening kai replied. 

Lea made a smirk while crossing her arms. 

"Okay, I'll go to change into something too." Huening kai giggled. 

After the two brushed their teeth and changed into something more comfy their liking, they have became sleepy. They don't know if it's because of the alchol or because their sleepiness was catching up on them, but their eyelids were getting heavier and heavier. 

The next morning had come and the golden sunlight had peered through the window. Bahiyyih with heavy eyelids as she turned around. While doing so, her head was giving her a slight sense of a headache. She clutched her head and took a deep breath. 

Jeez..... what's up with my body? 

 Memories were starting to flash back one by one through her mind and she shook them off a bit. 

Then all of a sudden, Huening kai and Lea came into her room wuth some aspirin and water. 

"Hey, you. How are you feeling?" Huening kai asked. 

"Mmmm..... still lousy as heck. My head's like pounding all over. Should we go to a hospital?" Bahiyyih asked. 

"No, don't worry. I forgot to tell you that you'll be having a hangover once you wake up, so your head will surely hurt and memories will come back too." Huening kai replied. 

"So how do you make this feeling go away?" Bahiyyih asked. 

"It's easy. With some hangover soup or just aspirin with water." Lea replied. 

Bahiyyih took the aspirin and popped some in her mouth before swallowing some water. 

"How long does it take to effect?" Bahiyyih asked. 

"It should after a few minutes." Huening kai said, "But all in all, how was your very first party?" 

"Man, everyone is like...... very friendly with each other and it just seemed like they are finally free and it's not the usual rules that we have to...... follow every now and then. Like they have dropped their idol image and just embracing themsleves as ordinary people." Bahiyyih said, "Maybe I can feel that too once I go to more parties." 

"Yeah, hopefully." Lea replied, "How's your headache, Huening?" 

Huening kai rolled his eyes. 

"Is that even a question?" He asked, making the two sisters laugh. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I guess it's even worse than we thought, huh, Huening? 

Anyway, see you next time!!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!!