Dance dance dance - YooA

A/N: This week, you are admired by others.

The week begins on Monday, October 30, with Mercury in Scorpio conjoining Mars in your house of relationships. Taurus, you might be very impatient about relationship matters. Having decided on your own feelings, you're ready for the other person to show up and state theirs. Unfortunately, not everything moves on your timetable. If you're looking for love, you could feel some frustration at the slow pace of finding your match. But energy like this is meant to help you persist in your search for love.

On Tuesday, October 31, Venus in Virgo and your house of interesting amusements trines Uranus in Taurus. Today, you want to do something different, whimsical, or magical. This is a good day to get dressed up and be somebody else. Or if you don't want to go that far, at least be around people who are willing to step outside their regular roles. Today, look for something new to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Woosung got back from work as he slumped in the sofa, next to his girlfriend. By the looks of things, things did not go well at work. 

"Is everything okay, babe?" She asked. 

"No...... you know the movie I'm starring in? My character has to dance! And I have no idea about that." He replied.

"That's simple. You're an actor, just act like you can." She shrugged. 

"You don't get it. This isn't just the usual thing that I'm working anymore. This is like S-class stuff.... I'm talking about backflips, moonwalking and even somersaults." He replied.

"Oh, it's that serious? Don't worry, I can teach you then. And I can even come on the set to support you and go over the moves." She replied. 

"Thank you so much, babe. You're the best!" He said. 

The first day of training, she taught some simple dance moves at first for him to get the feel of it. As he tried them out, he feels different. 

"This feels weird. And way more so than doing all those stunts. Is it a good thing?" He asked. 

"Yeah, that's how you supposed to feel." She replied. 

"Well, I like it. Let's do it one more time." He smiled. 

The dance sessions carried on and on with the music playing. Each day, he was getting more confident in his dancing skills. There's some days where he feels on top of the world  and other days, he kept messing up the moves. 

But she wasn't really that quick to judge. She knows he's trying his best and she shouldn't snap and be rude about it. 

Finally, it's time for the movie to come out OH MY GIRL had arrived at the premire of the new movie. They are all sat down at their seats and watched the movie. 

Woosung's dancing was more than superb as the music was blasting. 

You're so intense, if it's not me, no one can win you
I can't hold it anymore
Bbum bbum bbum bbum bbum
Open your iron-like heart

I'll appear like the wind, disappear like smoke
Deceiving your eyes
I'll approach you like a flower, dig into you like a thorn
Going after your heart

Danger, tonight, tonight,
Tonight, tonight
Danger, I'll steal you, I'll steal you away
(Steal you)

Stay, when my fingers follow you
You're the only one who shines in this world
Stay, on this night that swallowed all the darkness
It's my show time