I'll be here - YooA

A/N: This week brings relationship energy and good connections.

The week begins on Monday, October 23, with Mercury in Scorpio and your house of relationships making a trine to Saturn in Pisces. You could have a discussion with your partner about the future. Taurus, you might look at both specific ideas and your ideal future for the two of you. If you're looking for love, this is an excellent time to get involved with groups or do some networking. You could meet someone today.

On Tuesday, October 24, the sun in Scorpio trines Saturn. It's very easy for you to meet people now, especially for business or professional purposes. You can find a business partner, mentor, or guide to help you up the career ladder. This is a good time to reach out to celebrity influencers or companies to make a brand deal.

--------------------------------------------------------

Woosung sobbed his heart out as he laid out the floor calling out for his ex best friend's name. The two had an argument which led him to be in tears. 

"COME BAAAACKKK!" He yelled. 

But he never did and he made his way. 

Then there's another person that seems to be coming. He looked over to see YooA coming. He immedaitely began to wipe away his tears, but she already saw his act as he stood up. 

"It's okay...." She replied, "I already heard everything." 

She opened her arms to let him in which he happily complied. He sobbed his heart eve harder, knowing that he has lost his best friend forever. 

"What happened?" She asked. 

"I got the audition..... but it didn't end up well......" He tried to explain, "Now Wooshik's gone.... he claims I'm ruining his life." 

"What?!" She was taken aback, "How fucking dare he? He knows fully well all the blood, sweat and tears you have took to get where you are." 

"I know....." He replied. 

"This is not right...." She then had a very bright idea, "I have a good idea. If she doesn't want to listen, then maybe it's time to make him feel just as sorry as you are." 

You see, the thing with YooA is that she has a bad reputation and she can get away with anything if she ever wanted with a good plan, her best friends and a calm and collected mind. 

"How do we do that?" He asked. 

Mimi scavenged through the place to see if there's anyone at home. Once she's clear that everyone hasgone out, it's time to for a little payback. 

Everyone got into the room with cans of gasoline already. 

"We're going to light the whole place up?" He asked. 

"I was originally going to make a bomb and then planted it somewhere in the back garden, but that would be too suspicious. So just using gasoline will do the trick. Simple but classic." YooA explained. 

"She told us all about what happened and we just had to be on board with this idea." Mimi said. 

"Wow.... you guys are nuts, but that's why I love you." He said. 

YooA stopped what she was doing when she heard the word 'love', but continued knowing it's for all of the girls; not just her alone.

Everyone went into each room and drowned them with gasoline. The 4 pairs each got their own lighters before they light it on the floor. They set everything on fire before making a grand escape.

Hyojung got the engine started before getting away. 

The next day, it's no surprise that the news had reported that Wooshik's house is on fire. The look on his face along with his family was juist enjoyable to watch for him. 

"Hey Wooshik, how does it fucking feel? You should have fucking listened to me." He crossed his arms. 

The girls laughed as Wooshik's face was all drained out of color; his mom, crying her eyes out, his dad, yelling up at the sky. 

"Sweet sweet revenge." YooA smiled. 

The next day, Woosung is just writing an answer on the whiteboard when all of a sudden, Wooshik bursted the door open and charged at him. He grabbed his collar, making everyone gasp in shock.

 "HOW COULD YOU?!?" He yelled. 

"How could I have what?!" He said, startled back, pretending to be innocent. 

"Don't fucking lie to me! You fucking did this on purpose, haven't you?!" He screamed at him. 

Miss Jiwoo held Wooshik back with a few other students as he struggled to break free. 

"YOU HAVE SET MY HOUSE ON FIRE!!!" He yelled. 

"Why would I even fucking do that?! Out of all the dumb things you ever said, that's the stupidest!" He started to get offensive. 

"The audition was one thing, but burning our house?! OUR FUCKING HOME!?!?! Have you got no fucking shame?!?!!?" He yelled. 

"He hasn't done anything, you stupid hoe!" YooA stood up from her seat. 

"Yeah, leave him out of this!" Seunghee replied. 

"What has he ever fucking done to you?!" Mimi yelled. 

"WOOSHIK, GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM, NOW!" Miss Jiwoo bellowed. 

"YOU'RE NOT THE FUCKING BOSS OF ME!!!" Wooshik yelled back. 

"Okay.... you've left us no choice." Binnie stood up. 

The rest of the girls stood up and with a simple nod from Binnie, Hyojung set off the bomb that was hidden in the school. 

Whilst everyone panicked and escaped, the girls drove all the way to a mystic lake. 

"Girls, thank you for doing that." He said. 

"You're not mad that we did it?" YooA asked.

"Why would I? You guys shown me what sweet revenge tastes like and I'm glad we delivered on that." He replied. 

"You know this makes you a villain now? And a killer?" YooA asked. 

"I know.... but I'd rather be with you then to live my lif in regret wondering what might have been. And if anything goes wrong, then at least I'm with you." He replied. 

"Are you saying that to us or to me?" She asked. 

"To you." He replied. 

She smiled sweetly as the two almost nearly kissed before Seunghee had stopped by at the lake. 

------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oh man, I really wanted that kiss to happen! 

See you next time!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!