Sweet melodies - YooA

A/N: This week, something beautiful attracts your attention.

The week begins on Monday, November 6, with Jupiter in your own sign of Taurus and your house of confidence making a semisquare to Neptune in Pisces. They say that a little bit of delusion is actually helpful, that it's quite common in superstars, Olympic athletes, and successful CEOs. Today, it's okay to feel very confident and to give yourself a mental and emotional boost.

On Tuesday, November 7, Venus in Virgo and your house of romance trines Pluto in Capricorn. Taurus, your heart might beat faster for someone nearby. If you're in school, this could be a student or perhaps a teaching assistant. Or this might be somebody from work. It's possible this is someone who is a little bit out of reach, but a seed of romance could be planted today.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone waved goodbye to everyone as they stumbled out of the club. They're all wet from the built in sprinklers, but that's what makes it even more fun. 

"It's really fun of meeting you, Woosung." Chenle hugged him. 

"Thanks, you guys too. We'll see you next time, okay?" He asked. 

Chenle nodded before squeezing YooA as they laughed. 

"God, how we've missed you. It's been so much fun." YooA chuckled. 

"It has." He said. 

As the other girls headed to their dorm, Mimi noticed that YooA wasn't with them. 

"Hey..... where's YooA and Woosung?" She asked. 

"She could be making out with him as we speak." Binnie teased. 

"Or maybe she could be taking him back home in a cab." Hyojung added. 

"*hic* Maybe...." Binnie hiccuped. 

The cab had stopped over at his place as she was struggling keeping him under control. The two got out of the cab and he dashed over to some bushes. 

"These bushes are so fucking pretty..... what's your names?" He slurred. 

"Those are not for you." She pulled them away. 

"But..... But...." He pouted. 

"You already have girlfriend." She reminded him. 

Oh dear..... and I thought we're a hassle when we're drunk. 

They both stepped inside the place and he kept trying to make moves on her, but she heavily told him to stop. It's not that she doesn't want it, she just don't want him to make a regretable mistake. 

She helped him take off his clothes and got him into something comfortable. 

"Babe..... sing me a song." He slurred. 

"A song? Why?" She asked. 

"Because it's so soothing..... come on...... sing for me, my little tweety bird." He drunkely said. 

She sighed, knowing that there's way of saying no to him. 

"Okay...." She sighed. 

He clapped like a little child as she began to sing.