The bet - W

A/N: You're being pulled in two different directions this week. The battle between leading with your heart or mind is holding you back from moving forward in any way, making you feel stuck in love. Finding and maintaining balance in your life won't be easy when Mars and Neptune retrograde oppose each other on August 22 — especially since Mercury retrograde commences on the twenty-third. To gain momentum in your romantic relationship, you should create time to spend with your partner throughout the week, get on the same page with your S.O., work towards shared goals, and be honest about your feelings.

Since you usually run away from intimacy, it might be hard to do all of these tasks at once. The good news is that you only have to start with one activity and try to work your way through most of them. The most important thing is that you don't put pressure on yourself or the relationship. 

----------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my gosh, Chanyeol!" Wendy called out. 

Chanyeol was pounding in her entrance like there's no one else around. Both of them are being super noisy for the public, but they barely don't even care. Chanyeol is known as a bad boy and is also very popular too for being so mysterious like a wolf. 

Her on the other hand is the sporty president. In other words, she plays sports like a champion but what she really loves the best is soccer. Her sick playing is what led her to be the soccer captain. 

They only see each other as friends most of the time, but lately, they've been hanging around with each other like a lot. They're like best friends who are willing to thick and thin wuth each other, no matter what people say about them. 

However, time and time had passed and that simple friendship is now starting to blossom with feelings for each other. 

One day, they're just watching some movie on the TV, but they're just too busy looking at eahc other to focus. Until finally, Wnedy decided to break the ice and kiss him, taking him by surprise. It goes to show that he also feels the same way about her and they have tooken this to the bedroom. 

He was now licking and teasing her by kissing her clit. She played with his locks as he decided that enough's enough went full all in, giving her everything that he's got. 

The stomach in her knot is now starting to get tighter after a few minutes.

"What's this feeling in my stomach?" She groaned out.

"It's a symbol for you getting close...... it's okay..... I am too....." He kissed her stomach before he went back to work with her vagina. 

It was gettign tighter and tighter before it's time for both of them to cum. Their liquids wer weoverflowing like unstoppably. They panted and panted before his head laid down on her chest. 

"Wow....." She replied. 

"You ready for round 2?" He asked, smirking. 

"Is that even a question?" She asked. 

Ever since that day, they have become a couple and they even went onto a couple of dates. Everything is perfect for them until...... one day, everything went craashing down. 

"I'm calling off this bet. Wendy is so much more valuable than a simple dollar or even a thousand dollars." He angrily yelled at the phone. 

Little did he know as he was determined to call off this bet, she was listening to everything that he is saying. As he ended the call, the two looked at each other. 

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?! EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH WAS NOTHING BUT A FUCKING JOKE??!?" She screamed.

"N--No------ not everything was fake....." He started to say, "Please---" 

She stepped back away from him, shaking her head. He looked down on the floor, knowing that he has defintely messed things upo big time. 

"Let me guess, it was a bet of how you can manipulate me to come and sleep in your bed? Did you even feel anything for me as much as I care for you?!?! No, sorry. CARED for you?!" She corrected herself. 

"W-Wendy..... I didn't know how to tell you...... Cause either way, you'll act like this....." He started to cry. 

"You could have told me before I tarted to devlop these fucking feelings for you! I would be upset yes, but at least it's from you and not like this!!!! I never ever want to see you again!!!" She started to cry. 

He tried to stop her, but she was already gone. He sobbed in his arms, wishing things would never even have to come to this. 

2 weeks later, Wendy is just working non stop at the football pitch and excersied her heart out while she was avoiding Chanyeol at all costs. Just even the thought of him is enough to make her blood boil. 

That's when Ten's voice can be heard and she looked. But he wasn't alone either..... he was wityh Chanyeol... she was about to pack, but Ten had beaten her to it. 

"Wait, Wendy..... don't go. Before you leave, I think it's best you hear what he has to say......" Ten replied, "If not, then at least for my sake." 

She rolled her eyes before corssing her arms. 

"You see, the bet was even stupid to begin with, but I did actually devlop feelings for you and I don't when or hopw I'm going to gain back the trust..... but I do really love you. Heck, I can't even do the things I love without thinking of you. Not even running with the wolves...." He confessed. 

Her eyes widened. She knows that is his favourite hobby to do whenever he wants to get away. 

"Please..... give me another chance..... let me find a way so I can make it up to you. I can't stand you being mad at me or not even forgiving me........ just please come back..... to me...." He pleaded. 

Then with a swift tug, she pulled him by the hem of the shirt and kissed him. Ten crossed his arms and smiled. 

My work here is done.....

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Go, Ten! 

See you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!