At the beach - YooA

A/N: This week, you can float in harmonious energies.

The week begins on Monday, December 25, when the sun in Capricorn and your house of travel sextiles Saturn in Pisces. Taurus, you can handle the obstacles in your path. Your concentration is good and your planning impeccable. Today, you can find your way to your destination or pick up someone who is arriving at the airport with no muss and no fuss.

On Tuesday, December 26, Venus in Scorpio trines Neptune in Pisces and your house of friendship and community. This is one of those days when everyone you meet says hello. A passing stranger tips their hat. A neighbor waves at you from across the street. Today, you feel as one with the community of the world.

-----------------------------------------------------

Woosung's phone had ran when he was washing the dishes. He picked it ujp and put it one speaker phone. 

Hey babe, I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me.

Sure, where to?

How about at the beach? It's been a very long time since we have been there.

Ooh, I love the beach! How about we go tomorrow? Tomorrow is sunny skies all day long.

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll meet you there at around 10.

Yep! 

Tomorrow came around and the two are headed off to the beach for a glorious beach date. As they have arrived, they have laid their stuff on the sand. She took off her coverup and revealked her bikini as she went head first to the ocean.

He chuckled as he followed suit.

"Wait for me!" He said. 

She giggled as the salty waves was crashing ontob the shoreline. They had a bit of a splash fight together before they got a bit tired of it. 

They bobbed up and down for a little biut until suddenly, a sudden idea had popped into his head. 

She grabbed her hand and she led her all the way to where the water is a little bit more deep. 

"What do you-----" 

Before she can say anything more, she was dragged into the ocean abnd he led her in with a little kiss underwater. She felt her body relax as the moment between them was so surreal. It's almost as surreal as one of Woosung's movies. 

They pulled up for air after that.

"Wow.... that was so cool." She replied.

"You wanna go again?" He asked. 

"Yeah!" She replied. 

And so, they went underater once again for a surreal moment. 

After playing in the water, theywere getting really hungry so they decided to eatv something from their little picnic basket. 

As they are enjoying the scenery of the bveach, with everyone doing their own thing, YooA had spotted something special.

"Babe, take a look at this!" She replied.

He looked over to see there's people surfing. The waves behind tyhem are pretty huge, they're enough to cover a whole beach! 

"You're thinking what I'm thinking?" She asked.

"Oh no, missy. You and I don't iknow the first thing about surfing." He replied. 

"So? That doesn't mean we can't practice. Come on, it will be so much fun!" She replied. 

He sighed, kno9wing that he can't say no to his girlfriend. 

"Fine, let's go and check it out." He replied. 

So the surfing experts helped the couple on knowing how to surf. He was really unsure about this wholoe ordeal, but if there's one thing about YooA that he hates..... is that she can get away with anything with anyone if she ever wanted to.

YooA was hgetting the hang of it in no time, but Woosung was havinbg so much trouble. Then a big wave has suddenly came up above them and they both paddled before standing up. 

However, he started to lose his balnace and all of sudden, he leanbed back over to the salty ocean. The wave had completely dragged him under, making his head spin, consuming his senses.

He was then starting to lose his conscious very quick. 

Then his eyes started flutter before he coughed out some water from his lungs. He felt like he could breathe again. It seems that someone was doing some CPR on him. He started to hyperventilaite, but the olifeguard told him to caolm down and to focus on his breathing. 

He soon controlled onh his breathing, still compltetly weak all over his body. As his eyes were becoming more adjustinhg to ther sunlight, he looked to see a bunch of people surrounding him. 

He looked to see his girlfriend crying her lungs out as she stared at his lifeless eyes. She hugged his cold body like he was going to die at any given moment.

"Oh my god..... thanbk god that you are safe!" She replied. 

"YooA.....? What happened?" He asked. 

"You lost balance and then you were drowning..... and I felt like I was losing the life of my life." She started to explain, "If I haven't even suggested this stupid suggestion in the first place, then..... then..... you would be okay." 

He got up surely, but steadily to hold her face. He gave her a big kiss on the lips, melting all of her worries and doubts that are damaging her heart. 

"It's okay..... I'm the one that needs to be more aware about these things..... but, trust me.... I'll be fine." He replied. 

The lifeguards shook their heads, feeling the love between the couple. 

"The things that we do for love." 

"Tell me about it." 

The day then turned into a close as it was getting dark. They had a wonderful time and they were all beached out from the summer heat. 

"Wasn't that such a fun day?" She asked. 

"Yeah, it was. And I'm glad that I get to spend the day with you, my lover." He answered.

"Me too. We should do this again sometime. You know, without the you drowning part." She replied. 

He nodded, rolling his eyes. 

"You just had to remind me." He teased her. 

She playfully pushed him as they have packed up all of the stuff. 

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Good thing he's alive then! 

See you next time!!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!