Food on the brain - YooA

A/N: This week, your personal magnetism is high.

The week begins on Monday, February 19, with the sun entering the sign of Pisces. For the next four weeks, you could have more interaction with the community. Taurus, you might be involved in charity work or doing something to help a political candidate. There might be an opportunity to work with a religious organization. This is a good time to volunteer some time to a worthy cause.

On Tuesday, February 20, the sun in Pisces makes a semisextile to Pluto in Aquarius and your house of career. You might be asked to do something at work that is not in your job description. You could be given little instruction on how to do it, or it might involve new technology that no one in the office knows how to use. It's important to proceed carefully. If you move forward too quickly, you might just be wasting your time and effort.

---------------------------------------------------------------

YooA pulled out the lasange out of the oven as the smell amazing. She placed it onto the cooling rack so the heat won't burn the oven. 

She then grabbed a couple of glasses as she carefully poured some expensive red wine into the glass. She then put them on the table as she can't wait for Woosung to show up. It's their 2nd anniversary together as a couple and she has even made some of his favourite lasange to celebrate. 

And for dessert, she can't help but to think back on how much he loves those ice cream chocolate bombs so she went to the cef of whoever mak them and he gave her the recipe so that he cfan have it whenever whereever he wants. 

So she waited paitently for him to turn up.

3 HOURS LATER.....

YooaA sighed looking at the clock and then at the food. Her eyes are being welled up with tears as she didn't know what to do. SHe felt like all of her hard work has gone to waste. But if she puts them into the bin, it would be more of a waste. 

So she decided to have her servings to herself and keep the rest for another day. 

After she did, she can hear another door click. She rolled her eyes to know who it was. She put the dishes inbto the sink as she stared at him, very cross. It was at this moment that he had forgotten on what today is supposed to be. 

"Oh my gosh, Y----" He started.

"Don't even fucking start. I work my ass off for you every single day of the week for you anjd for everyone else, and you decided to take this day as an advantage to make me feel like shit?" She spat. 

"No, I haven't! We're in this meeting and then there was so many things coming up that I completely forgot about it." He excused himself.

"Spare me the excuses. You can't even make your time for me! YOUR GIRLFRIEND! LTHE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE!!!! IS THAT YOUR JOB REALLY THAT IMPORTANT THAN ME?!?!" She yelled. 

"No.... please understand..." He replied. 

"UNDERSTAND!? ARE YOUY FUCKING SERIOUS NOW?!?!? YOU WANT ME TO UNDERTSAND AFTER YOU LET ALL MY GOOD WORK GO TO WASTE?!?!" She screamed.

Woosung tried to speak, but she slapped clean right in the face. He stumbled back in shock as he felt his stinging sensation in his left cheek. He held it before looking at her in shock. 

"YOU'RE A SELFISH, STUPID LIAR! I'M SUPRISED THAT YOU EVEN BREATHING AT THIS MOMENT!!" She walked off. 

He started to feel shame of himself, knowing there is nothing in this world that can help now. 

The next day, Woosung talked to his frienda all about what had happened and how he forgot the biggest day of his life. 

"Jeez, that's rough...." 

"I don't know what to do. I really messed up big time, but you know how hetic things are becoming lately." He responded. 

"Yeah, we know how you feel." 

"There's got to be something that you can do." 

"But what?" He asked. 

"Easy. You know one of those huge teddy bears that they always have in carnivals? You can go and get one for her and with some chocolates and flowers too. No one can ever not forgive you with those three things." 

"Hmmm..... that is a very good idea." 

YooA could harldy get any sleep because of what happened last night. Even though he's very pissed at him for forgetting, a part of her heart feels incomplete and sorry for the poor man. 

Is one simple day all it takes to slap him? 

She stared at her reflection before heading to the washroom to wipe up all the excess makeup and mascara that has dripped down from her face. As she felt a little bit better, she heard a door knocking. 

She went over to see who it was before rolling her eyes. 

"Hey..... I know you're still mad about last night and I never mean to hurt you. That's the last thing that I ever want to do. Ever since we met, my life has been more fufiling. I've been on so many movies, dramas and even cameos on all sorts. I've had so many love interests, so many dialouges, but this....... this is where my heart lies. This is where my proities is. Inside your heart, just like how you are inside of mine. And if youy get upset, I get upset. If you get mad, I get mad too. If you're mad because of me...... that shatters my heart to a gazillion pieces." He replied. 

"A gazzilion is not even a number." She scoffed. 

"Whatever, the point is I need you and I don't want to spend another miniute thinking that you will never forgive me. In fact, why don't we have some food that you baked from last night?" He replied. 

YooA unfolded her arms as she didn't know what to think, but after looking into his eyes, she can't help but to comply.

"Good thing I haven't ate much today." She replied, making him smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How sweet! And for the record, a gazillion is a real number. 

Anyway, for thr first ime in forever, the WooA ship had finally arrived at the destination. It's been grwsat on this journey with you lot. And I can't believe we get to witness so many moments from these two! 

But now we need to know what Yeojin's love life is all about! How will the two of you get along? Will there be heartbreak? Fights? Love songs? Who knows? Time will tell all in nect week! 

Until then, see you next time!!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!!