Friend rescue - W

A/N: Mercury in Leo's gentle connection to the Nodes of Destiny in the Aries-Libra axis on the evening of July 27 is allowing you to find exciting new ways to express your sentiments. You might want to step out of your comfort zone and break free from the romantic slump you've been in. A great way to embrace this energy is to head to a cool restaurant or bar with your significant other or take a mini road trip with no place in mind. It'll be easy for you to go with the flow.

Hopefully, your partner will feel the same way. This journey is going to restart the love affair you both felt at the beginning of your relationship and reignite the spark you share that has since dwindled. Sounds fun? It totally will be. So, buckle up and enjoy the ride.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The akanabe captired Red Velvet uncousiniess, all except for Wendy as she clenched fists. 

"Hahaha, now that all of your friends are knocked out cold, I'm going to be taking them to my lair and drain all of their youth energy and I will be young and beautiful forever!" Buddha cackled. 

"Wendy...... get help......" Joy whispered. 

And with a sudden flash, the girls have been taken as Wendy screamed and her fists were turning pure white. Her eyes are full of anger, sadness and everything in between. 

I have to do something..... I can't let Buddha take away my best friends! 

And then, she has a big idea. 

She headed over to EXO's dorm and knocked on the door to see Chanyeol. 

"Chanyeol....." She sobbed while hugging him.

He held her close as he wondered what's going on. 

Wendy explained everything about how Buddha had kidnapped her friends and she's tooken them to her lair where they will drain all of their youth away. 

"That's terrible." Xiumin said. 

"We can't let that happen! We have to go over there and fight!" Baekhyun stood up. 

"Yeah, don't worry, Wendy. We've got your back!" Chanyeol said. 

The boys agreed as she looked at everyone. 

"Thank you, everyone." She said. 

"Now how are we going to get to the lair?" Sehun asked. 

"Wendy, don't you have something like a teleportation charm to get there?" D.O replied. 

"Yes, there is. The queen have offered me to this charm personally in case of emergency. Wendy, I think you know what to do." Candy placed the charm in her hands. 

Wendy nodded and used the telelportion charm to take them to the lair. 

"Alright, you guys ready?" Chanyeol asked. 

Everyone nodded as they went inside the portal.

Meanwhile, Joy woke up to some sort of chamber. She looked around and realized that they're not in the real world anymore. 

"Guys, Girls! Wake up!" She tapped on the glass. 

The girls soon woke up and it took a while to know that they're in seperate chambers of some sort. 

"Ah, Glitter Force...... so glad that you guys have woke up." Buddha placed her hands on her hip, "Welcome to my lair. Nice and cosy, isn't it?" 

"Where's Wendy?" Seulgi demanded. 

"Oh, I saved the best for last for her. I decided to let her go because little did she know, she has a big plan prepared for her. In the meantime, with this lever, I'm going to insert all of youth into me and then I will perfectly unstoppable!" Buddha explained her plan. 

"That's where you're wrong!" 

Buddha growled and is shocked to see Wendy with EXO behind her. 

"EXO?!?!" Buddha exclaimed. 

"Guys, you're here!" Yeri exclaimed. 

"Wendy had told us everything and had to help right away." Sehun replied. 

"Buddha, you must be defeated!" Xiumin yelled. 

"Ha.... you think one girl and a buch of boys is going to stop me?!" Buddha stood her ground.

"We're very much more than that." Chen said as his fists clenched. 

They have summoned their powers and this got Budda terrfied for her life. 

"Hmm.... you may have got powers of your own, but that still won't stop me!" Buddha said. 

She pulled on the lever and their energy is getting drained, like big leaches were sucking all of their youth away. 

"Guys..... stop her!" Irene placed a hand on the chamber. 

Buddha summoned a yellow nosed buffoon and the guys used their powers to fight off it, but wth no damage whatsoever. The buffoon then attacked Baekhyun and Chen onto the ground with a thud. 

"Baekhyun! Chen!" Suho exclaimed. 

"Don't worry, we're fine." Baekhyun gave a thumbs up. 

"How do we stop this thing?" Sehun asked. 

"I know, we'll use a convergence. Wendy?" Chanyeol asked. 

Wnedy nodded and jumped in the air. 

"Sparkle shot fire!" They both chorused together, combining their moves. 

This eliminated the buffoon and weakened Buddha in the process. 

"Quick, lets get the girls out of here!" Chen said. 

D.O used his strength to break the girls out of the chambers and Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun rescued them bridal style as they are still drained from their energy. 

Kai used his teleportation to get everyone back home safe and sound. 

As they got to the girls hangout, Baekhyun and Lay used their light and healing powers to restore their youth and energy back into the girls' bodies. They soon woke up looked at Wendy and the boys all relieved to see everyone's okay. 

"Thanks, guys. You totally saved us!" Yeri exclaimed. 

"Yeah, if it wasn't for your help, we would have been goners." Seulgi joked. 

"Hey, it's all of Wendy's idea. She was the one who came to us for help." Xiumin replied. 

"Right, and we're glad that we did so too." Chanyeol placed an arm around her shoulder. 

"When it comes to the people I care about, I will do anything and everything to protect you girls. We're a team and a team needs to stick together through thick and thin. I should know, I'm from a big family. Actually, scratch that, make that two big families." Wendy said. 

Then there's a charm that came out of nowhere and placed itself in the case.

"Alright, only 12 more to go and we can see the queen!" Candy clapped her hands. 

"YEAH!" Everyone yelled. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HOORAY!!!!!!

See you guys next time!!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!