Will you give me another chance? - Unnie line

A/N: This week, there's good energy for partnerships and collaborations.

On Monday, December 11, Mercury in Capricorn and your house of education sextiles Venus in Scorpio and your house of partnerships. Today, you can find someone to study with or give you help so you really comprehend the class material. Taurus, this is a good time to find a tutor or watch videos from a mentor.

There's a new moon in Sagittarius on Tuesday, December 12. Also, Mercury goes retrograde in Capricorn. Once your homework is done, it's time to play. Get your obligations out of the way so you can enjoy yourself. Something from your past could come back to be reworked or redone, but once that's completed it's time for fun.

------------------------------------------------------

If there's a line from OH MY GIRL that Woosung is more close to, it's the unnie line. And not justg because YooA is also in it, but  they understand him more than he understands himself. The 5 of them do so many things together and even though there are some fights here and there, they are still best friends. 

However one day, Woosung got himself a scandal which is almost impossible to get out of and wants to end things with her. He started to become more distanat with her, spends less time with his friends and ignoring their calls too. 

YooA decided to confront him about this. 

"Oppa, did something happen?" She asked, "You never respond to my calls, you never meet up with us and you don't call me pet names anymore." 

"I just can't be with you right now. And what happens if you get in trouble? Or if one of the others get in trouble?" He asked. 

Her eyes welled up in tars as she tried to keep herself together. 

"No, you can't do this to me. I'm nothing without you." She tried to hold him. 

He yanked her off and very cold and bitterly. 

"Don't ever be clingy with me." He spat out. 

The sadness in her has now transformed into anger and betrayal. She slapped his face hard that is enough to leave a nasty mark before dashing as fast as she can. 

He touched his cheek berfore sighing, looking at her retreating figure. Then someone came along and started punching him. 

Meanwhile, Mimi, Hyojung & Seunghee saw YooA crying. Hyojung went after her while Mimi and Seunghee went over to see where this sound of fighting come from. 

It's been az couple of months since YooA and Woosung have broke up and Woosung was really deepily rergretting it. He doesn't understand why he broke his lover's heart over some impossible scandal. 

He knows he can solve it if he just told the truth about what's going on. Now that they have broken up, he doesn't know what to do. The scandal has been cleared up thanks to the staff about a day later, making an offical statement about the rumors. 

But even the great news won't help the ease of his aching heart. 

My god, what the hell have I done? I have to find a way to make things up. 

As Woosung arrived at the girls dorm, he knocked on the door, hoping anyone will be in there. He can feel the racing of his heart going pitter-patter, pitter-patter. To make it up, he's got the biggest bouquet of flowers and her favourite chocolates. 

The door then opened to find Hyojung. 

"Hyojung.... is YooA in here?" He asked. 

"Yeah..... but she doesn't want to speak to you. You have really broken her down, Woo. It's like she's not even herself anymore. You know how she cries herself to psleep every night since that day?" She scolded. 

"She did? That means..... does she still love me?" He asked, "Can I come in? Please, I need to speak to her." 

Knowing Hyojung, he knows that there's no way she can reject him over something like this. She's the most kindest and sweetest person to ever meet.

"Mmmm...... alright. I'll give you a chance. I'll take you up to her room." Hyojung said. 

"Thank you so much." He replied. 

He entered her room and his eyes reflected on YooA's broken figure. Her hair's a mess and she looked like she was crying for days end. She sniffled, before turning her head away from him. 

"What the hell do you want?" She asked.

"I just came to apologize to you. I should have never been so fucking insecure about this relationship." He replied. 

"That's no fucking excuse. You just straight up broke up with me and I didn't even get it." She replied. 

"I know and I beat myself up ever fucking day of it. I know how much you want me to burn alive, hate m, swear at me..... but I have to tell you something that has been sorted just recently. You see, I was caught up in a scandal and I'm not that type to get into scandals. Besides, if you know this then you or the other girls could be in serious trouble." He explained. 

"Then why didn't you not tell me this earlier? You know we could have helped!" She exclaimed.

"I don't know..... I guess it's just me trying to look after you." He replied, "Please..... give me another chance to make this right. I promise I won't ever do something like this again." 

She sighed before spotting the flowers and chocolates by the side. 

"What are these?" She asked. 

"These are the most special flowers fitted for a very special lady and I know how much chocolate that has a raspberry filling, so I went over to your favorite chocolate place." He replied. 

She looked over at the chocolates and then opened up the package. She tried one and then the flavor had really kicked in her tounge. 

"Mmm..... delicious." She replied. 

"So does that mean, we can get back together?" He asked. 

She weakly smiiled before planting her kiss on his lips. 

The other unnies were watching silently, feeling proud and cooing at the moment. 

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Awwww.....

See you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!