Assurance - Yeojin

A/N: This week, you're seeing things from a fresh perspective.

The week begins on Monday, April 29, with Mars conjoining Neptune in Pisces. You have excellent relationship energy right now. Virgo, you could meet someone for a close friendship or love relationship. You might be invited to a social event, wedding, or party. This is a good time to meet new people and be social.

Venus enters the sign of Taurus on Tuesday, April 30, where it will stay until May 23. A legal or paperwork matter could be resolved in your favor now. This is a good time to deal with government paperwork, professional licenses, or legal permits. You can find helpful people to guide you through the process so you can get the stamp of approval you need.

---------------------------------------------------------

"This has been Weekly Idol!"

Right after the cameraman gave everyone the clear and that they had turned the cameras off, me and the rest of our members clapped and bowed to the three hosts, thanking them for having such a good time and for making the experience fun.

While it wasn't our first time appearing in Weekly Idol, the whole thing still seemed different compared to the last time you came here.

But while our managers and the staff were packing up and our members were getting ready, you noticed Yeojin off to the side with Heejin next to her, comforting the maknae about the earlier loss in the game, so I silently walked over, knowing that she was still bummed out that none of I was able to win the game.

"Yah Yeojin, why are you so sad for? You did a really good job!"I try to cheer her up while throwing an arm around her shoulders, but it doesn't remove the pout from her face as she nuzzles into my side, her small hands holding on to my arm. "But I could have won. I know that everyone wanted the meat but I messed up anyway."

Heejin couldn't stop her own pout from forming as she cupped the maknae's cheeks and lightly pinched them. "Don't blame yourself, Yeojin. It was a bit hard, even for us. If anything, you did a better job than most of us." She tried, and while it did make the girl smile, it didn't take the guilt off her shoulders and you were left to watch as she sulked all the way back to the dorms.

Exchanging some glances with our members, I tried to think of a way that could possibly help lift up our maknae's spirits and forget about the game.

..

Four days after the girls' visit to Weekly Idol, they were surprised when our managers had informed them about doing a Vlive out of the blue, but seeing as it was a chance to interact with Orbits, there was no question about it and they all got ready to head for the company to film in the practice room like they usually did.

Some of the girls had already gone to the company earlier, while others were finishing up errands, so when all twelve girls gathered around the practice room, they were surprised to see so many things set up in the room and the lack of one person when the managers explained that they would be starting soon.

"Wait, Y/n isn't here yet. And what are we supposed to do?" Jungeun asked, voicing everyone's thoughts out as your manager told them to take their seats. "Y/n will not be participating for this live, but don't worry. I'm sure you girls are going to enjoy what's been planned out. Just have some fun." They informed them, not exactly satisfying the twelve with the knowledge of you being absent.

Haseul looked hesitant as she looked around the girls' faces, noting the reluctance on their faces before she was offering a smile. "I'm sure Y/n's been notified and that something came up. Don't worry." She tells them in hopes of easing their worries before the cameraman was informing them that they would be starting soon.