Food break - Binnie

A/N: This week, a little diplomacy pays dividends.

On Monday, November 20, the sun in Scorpio and your house of relationships sextiles Pluto in Capricorn. Taurus, when it comes to a love relationship or close partnership, one of you wants to be in charge. But this can make the other person feel vulnerable, and this is why you're hearing the word "no." To put this relationship back on an even keel, it's time to share the power.

Mars in Scorpio sextiles Pluto in Capricorn and your house of education on Tuesday, November 21. Taurus, you can now find help for an issue concerning your education or your child's school. You have an opportunity to meet with other concerned parents to discuss a strategy for telling the school how you feel.

---------------------------------------------

It's been a busy day for Woosung. Last week, the agency had offered him another main role for the new movie called Mulitiverse man. The plot is about a man, having the power to travel through different dimmensions after his family had been kidnapped by the glitches. 

Okay, everyone. This is going to be a very hard scene that we are shooting. Woosung, I want you to flip off that building and then as soon as we hit the ground, you have to look cool. I don't want you to be afraid, I want you to be like.... you were made for this job. 

He nodded as he prepped himself.

And action! 

He jumped off the rooftop and down he went. It took him more enough takes to get the scene right, but after 24th take, he finally nailed it. 

He went back to monitor with the special effects. 

The staff were mighty please with that as they exclaimed. 

"Wow.... that was so cool." 

"You looked amazing!" 

"I really love those special effects." 

Some scenes later, the next scene highlights a tension moment between Lee Sooman and Choi Jiwon, which is the female protaganist and the love interest to his character. 

Action! 

Jiwon, please let me explain.....

What is there?! You lied to me! You lied to all of us!!!! 

I didn't know what to tell you if you ever found out.....

Still, it would have been better than to lie about yourself about being born here when really, you're from the real world! And so's, your family! I thought what we had was special! 

But.....

NO! *sniffs* I don't want to hear it! Go save your family..... but never talk to me again. 

Jiwon...... please..... I can't save them without your help. 

Maybe if you had told us the truth..... 

Jiwon and her crew left him as he looked at them, realizing the mistake that he's done. 

*sigh* Fine.... if you're going to be like that, then I guess it's goodbye.

He walked to the cart and he drove off to the direction away from his crew's. 

PRINT IT! 

The cast are now in the room as they now relaxed, scrolling through their phones or talking to each other. 

"I couldn't contain my laughter! It was just too funny!" 

"I know.... I think the director also let out some giggles. Whoever came up with the script is a genius." 

Then the door opened to see Binnie and YooA coming through with food. 

"Hey babe, hope you don't mind but we've brought some food for you and thr cast." YooA said, showing some takeaway boxes. 

"Wow, for all of us? Guys, you really shouldn't have." He said. 

"We have to. You guys are working super hard and the least we can do is give you lot a a treat." Binnie replied. 

They all took out the takeout and they all began to dig into the meals the girls got for them. 

"So how's the movie coming along?" Binnie questioned. 

"Tough, but after monitoring our scenes, it goes to show that this movie will be the best and highest grossing movie that we have ever done." He replied. 

"Yeah, I couldn't agree more." 

"Maybe we should stay for a while and see some behind the scenes." YooA teased. 

"You should." 

"No way." YooA replied, "Won't we be scolded?"

"Not at all, you guys are our friends and we don't mind if you share it as long as you don't spoil too much about what's going to happen." 

Break time has finally ended and the two girls saw each scene and stunt that the characters had to do. There's this one scene where Woosung actually got hurt. 

The car toppled over and over and everyone raced over to the side. YooA and Binnie dashed to the scene of the crime and YooA was on the verge of tears, but luckily, he only had a few bruises here and there.

"Are you okay?" 

"Are you hurt?!" 

"Someone call an ambulance!" 

"OMG!" 

"Everyone, everyone! Calm down, everything's fine. See?" Woosung calmed down the crowd by showing the brusies. 

The crowd started to calm down and they continued to move on with a new car while the old one had been taken away. 

Time had passed and it's tie for the movie premire for Multiverse man. Loads of celebrities had arrived at the red carpet and the paparazzi tooken loads of good pictures. OH MY GIRL showed up and the also posed for the cameras before YooA has been pulled aside to be with Woosung. 

"Multiverse man is here, how do you feel about being here?" 

"This is our first ever movie premire! It's so cool!" Mimi said. 

"We've never been to a movie premire like that before." YooA replied, "You could say that having an actor as your boyfriend has its perks!" 

The interviewer laughed. 

"And can I say that you lot look absoutely fucking fantastic? Like leathery jackets with sequins? Are you kidding me? That looks so fucking good together!" 

"Yeah, it was one of my best friends idea. She's a fashion designer and she makes the sickest designs to date so I asked her if she can help and.... here we are." Hyojung answered. 

Soon, the movie had started and everyone got their popcorn ready. 

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Do you guys like movies? 

See you next time!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!