Panorama - YooA

A/N: This week, you're looking for balance.

The week begins on Monday, October 9, with Mars in Libra and your house of health and well-being squaring Pluto in Capricorn. This is a strong aspect for making a big change. Taurus, few signs can transform themselves, but yours is one of them. There might be a significant shift in how you treat your body and how you deal with stress now. You're ready to address this problem honestly and completely, and this could have a real and positive impact on your health and well-being.

On Tuesday, October 10, Venus in Virgo and your house of romance opposes Saturn in Pisces. A relationship that you want to move forward might face an insurmountable obstacle. It's possible that one or both of you are still in other relationships, or that distance and other circumstances are making it a challenge. Taurus, you might have to brainstorm some ideas with your partner to find a way through this, but it is possible to find a solution.

---------------------------------------------------

YooA sighed as she slammed the locker door shut. 

"What's going on?" Woosung asked. 

"My crush keeps blowing me off for god knows what! Everytime that I make a move, he keeps pushing away! God..... I just don't know what to do!" She replied. 

YooA is Woosung's best friend and has a big crush on that boy from his Geology class. The two are really close, but he just keeps pushing away everytime that she makes a move. 

"YooA, I don't know why you keep chasing that boy when it clearly shows that he's too shy. You need a man who's not afraid of showing off and kissing you in public." He replied, "That's what normal people would do." 

YooA sighed as she grabbed her stuff. 

"Maybe we need to teach that boy a lesson." He said. 

"What kind of lesson?" She asked. 

"A lesson he'll never forget. How about we act like a couple and when he gets jealous, he'll have no other choice." He explained the plan. 

"Oh yeah, that's a great idea." She smiled. 

So the next week, YooA and Woosung sat together at the bleachers as she pretended to have the best time of her life.

"So I looked below me and I saw that it was a foot all along." He joked. 

YooA laughed as his crush happened to look over and saw the two. 

"Who's that boy YooA's talking to?" 

"I don't know..... I'm going to find out." 

Her crush went over to them and the two waved at them. 

"So.... who's your new friend?" 

"Oh, him? Yeah, he's my boyfriend! He confessed to me just yesterday on how much he likes me." She giggled. 

"Oh..... really?" 

"Yeah, his name's Woosung." She replied. 

"Hey...." 

His crish turned on his left heel, feeling bitter and sour. 

"So what's going on?" 

"Apprently, YooA has a new boyfriend called Woosung." 

"Damn, that sucks." 

"Totally big time." 

Her crush looked over to the side and glared at Woosung. 

OH MY GIRL and Woosung headed out of the school grounds, ready to go back home. 

"Hey, do you guys want to do something after school?" Seunghee asked. 

"Oh man, I'm way too tired." Arin said. 

"Yeah, me too." Mimi said.

"I'll go with you." Hyojung smiled.

"I want to go to. I deserve a treat after teaching the kindergartners all about maths. I was covering for their teacher; she's gone out for a family trip." Binnie explained. 

"What about you, Woosung? Do you wanna come?" Mimi asked. 

"I'd love to, but I need to get back home and hit the hay." He replied. 

"Oh yeah, so how's your little plan going along then?" Mimi asked. 

"How did you know about that?" YooA asked. 

"You told us, remember?" Hyojung shrugged. 

"Huh? Oh yeah, you did." YooA said, scratching her ear in embarrassment. 

Then just as in on cue, Woosung spotted her crush and placed an arm around her.

"Um..... YooA. Um.... There's this new froyo shop that's just downtown. I was thinking that you and I could....." 

"Oh, I'd love to, but we're snuggling together under the stars." He interviened and kissed her forehead. 

"Oh.... well..... okay...... I just want to let you know. I'll see you tomorrow then." 

His crush looked away with his eyes looking down on the ground. 

Throughout time, the two are actually starting to devlop feelings towards each other, so it's getting really hard to tell if they're acting or if they are falling in love for real. Only the two can know for sure. 

One day, the two were all alone in the classroom, listening to a song they both like. 

Then she removed the earbud in his ear and bit her lip.

"What's going on?" He asked. 

"Um..... you know the time that we've actually been a couple to trick my crush? It may me wonder if that boy was really the boy for me. Like I was surely crazy about him, but he never seems to make the move on me like you do. The whole thing was to teach him a lesson, but.... now it kinda changed. I'm starting to devlop more feelings for you every single day and I just ant to do this like all of the time. But this time, we don't need anyone to prove it." She said. 

"Are you saying..... you wanna become mine?" He asked. 

She nodded, fiddling with the earbud in her hand. 

"YooA....... i'd thought that you'd never ask. I thought that I was the only one..... I thought that this would be a one sided love and you would act like how your crush acted towards you.... but after hearing the truth about your feelings and how much that you love me.... I never been more accepted that I've ever been in my whole life." He replied, "So shall we do this thing? For real this time?" 

"Yes." She said, "And you're way more sexier than my crush, to be honest."

He giggled as the two got up and they left the classroom. 

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Wow..... what a real turn of events. 

See you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!