The forgotten birthday - SG

A/N: With the North Node in Aries entering the sector of your chart that represents fun on July 17, you'll be drawn to plan exciting dates with your significant other. You don't have to go skydiving or parasailing to embrace this vibe, but you will try to do something on the same level which is less daring, like sailing or going to an amusement park. Regardless of what you decide to do, you'll find it important to keep the energy levels up and have lots of laughs.

If you feel like hanging out at home with your loved one, you can always watch a movie and cuddle while having breakfast in bed. Any activity that makes you feel good and comfortable is key. The new moon in Cancer, which occurs the same day, is heightening your lust for life and need for adventure — so watch an action or thriller movie.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jimin woke up with a very bright smile on his dace. Today is his birthday and he's planning for a big extravagant birthday with his girlfriend and all of his friends as well. He's surprised to see Seulgi already up and running. 

"Aww.... good morning, sweetie." He replied. 

"Morning, babe. Why are you all smiley?" She asked. 

His smile faltered a little bit, but he doesn't want her to  know about that. 

"Um.... just had a great dream about something..... anyway, is there anything special that you want to say to me?" He asked. 

"Other than how much I love you?" She asked, making him chuckle to hide his embarassment. 

I can't believe it..... did she really forget about my birthday? 

As she got to the dance studio, the music had started. 

Curious about the red flavor, honey
The strawberry flavor that melts
More as you bite
Look for it at your corner candy shop, baby
My favorite is the summer flavor

I wanna fall asleep under the shade of a tree
The hot summer air blows
And I'm at the age of 19, so easy to fall in love
We look good together, we're pretty cool

I like it, it was love at first sight
I keep thinking about you
I wanna do it my way

Curious about the red flavor, honey
The strawberry flavor that melts
More as you bite
Look for it at your corner candy shop, baby
My favorite is the summer flavor

Open the seven color, rainbow door
Your world is electric, it's cool
The color of your love is redder than the sun
I want it, I wanna do it my way

Look at me, what are you thinking about?
What can I do today?
I'm dreaming however I want

Curious about the red flavor, honey
(Curious honey, yeah)
The strawberry flavor that melts
(Strawberry flavor that melts)
More as you bite
Look for it at your corner candy shop, baby
My favorite is the summer flavor

Peach juice, sweet and sour mix, mood
The cocktail I wanna make you is Brew RED
Electricity in your ears, numbness in your nose
Feeling better than you can imagine, up and bang RED
Bet you wanna bet you wanna dance like this
Let's shout out, I like you, honestly
Nervous? You're sweating, so cute
In fall, we're RED RED ah

Don't figure it out if I haven't told you
My feelings are growing for you
Like spilled iced cream
I might just melt

So tell me, yea yea tell me
With your color
Color me, thicker
Stronger

Curious about the red flavor, honey
The strawberry flavor that melts
More as you bite
Look for it at your corner candy shop, baby
My favorite is the summer flavor
(Favorite is the summer flavor)

My favorite is you in the summer

Meanwhile, Jiin decided to spend his birthday alone since none of his friends are either busy, not avaliable or they have other plans. He ordered his own cake and sighed while holding back his disappointment. 

No presents, no friends, and no Seulgi. Just him and himself alone. 

The sadness had spread around his heart as he couldn't believe that everyone had forgotten that his birthday is today. That's when she had started to show up, all sweaty for practice.

"Oh my god.... that was a workout....." She fanned herself.

She looked at all the decorations, the cake, and a very sad Jimin who with trembling hands. That's when the sudden realization had hit her hard. Today was his birthday and she has totally forgotten about it. 

"Oh my gosh...... Jimin...... I'm so sorry....." She said. 

"Sorry? That's all you got to say? HERE I AM,THINKING THAT YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN MY BIRTHDAY SO THAT YOU AND ALL OF OUR FRIENDS CAN SUPRISE ME LATER AND ALL YOU GOT IS SORRY?!?! IF YOU'RE REALLY SORRY, YOU SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST SENDED ME A TEXT, BUT YOU HAVE SENT ME NOTHING! 

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEONE FORGETS YOUR BIRTHDAY!?!!?" He raised his voice at her. 

This is the ifirst time he's snapped at her and she was not having it. 

"SO IT'S A CRIME TO FORGET?!?!?! IT'S ONLY ONE DAY, YOU HAVE MANY OTHER BIRTHDAYS!!!!" She yelled back. 

"YEAH, BUT STILL! I'VE GOT NOTHING FROM NOBODY, IT'S LITERALLY ONLY ME AND ME ALONE!" He shown the proof to her, "You know what? You can sleep on the couch, I'm going to bed. I bet practice is much more important than you[r true love." He said, walking away from her. 

She was about to stop him, but she looked down to the ground, feeling ashamed. 

The next day, he woke up to the breakfast table where she is serving all of his favourite things. 

"What's all this?" He asked. 

"I feel super sorry about frgetting your birthday yesterday so I figured I might as well make it up to you." She set the plate down on the table. 

"I don't want your pity party." He crossed his arms. 

"Look, I get that you're mad. But can you at least find sonewhere in your heart to apperciate what I'm doing to make it up for it?" She rolled her eyes. 

He looked over at the buffet and then to the bow. 

"What's with the bow?" He asked. 

"You'll see!" She giggled. 

She came back a little while bringing a sweet little puppy. It's pure white and she licked his face and barked happily. 

"No way!" He smiled. 

"Yep! Our own brand new puppy!" She exclaimed. 

"Okay, you're forgiven!" He took the puppy in his hands as she kept licking his face. 

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: I want a puppy too!!!!

See you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!!