Wolf - W

A/N: Try not to put too much pressure on yourself to make everything happen at once, especially on the second when Venus and Neptune connect. Remember that all things worth building happen in time, and try not to let the length of your process bruise your ego. Matters of the heart will come into play later in the week.

This is the perfect time to get serious about your goals on both a professional and romantic scale. You may also find that a long-lost love has returned to rekindle the flames, which might not be a bad idea as long as the relationship didn't end in tears and emotional scarring.

-------------------------------------------------------

17 YEARS EARLIER......

Wendy was about to go home with her family from their picnic, but unfortatently, she's got deistracted by a  bautterfly and now she's completely lost. She doesn't know which way to turn so she decided to follow on where she thinks they've gone. 

As she was starting to figure out things, she felt something watching her. She looked back and tghen at the very starry sky.

"Who's there?" She asked. 

No response. 

As she stepped onto the twigs. she heard this noise again. The leaves were rustling and she started to get a bit vervous. 

"Hey, if you're trying to prank me, it's not funny!" She yelled. 

It carried on before there's a wolf. Wit glistening eyes and a very beady nose, it came after her slowly. The wolf and her came at each other before he sniffed at her. It made its way before coming back for her. 

"Do you want me to follow you?" She asked.

Yhe wolf nodded and they together they followed the right way back home.

At the end of the trail, Wendy's family was so pleased and almost thrilled in tears to see her again. 

"Oh, my sweet girl! Don't ever do that again!" 

"You've got us worried sick!" 

Wendy was super happy to be reunited with he family, but there's something about this wolf that she just can't seem to shake this feeling off. It's like she's known it her whole life.

PRESENT TIME

Wendy and Chanyeol was just having some lunch together at a local cafe. They are just talking and chatting u all the things that they've missed out upon.

"And then, loads of confetti flown all over the place like a big pile of streamers!" She chuckled. 

He chuckled back as he sipped onto his coffee.

"Mmm.... they make great coffee here." He said. 

"See? I told you!" She exclaimed. 

He smiled before looking to the ground. 

"Um..... Wendy...... there's something that I've been meaning to tell you, but I'm worried on how you're gonna take it." He said. 

"What is it?" She asked. 

"Well...... you know the time that you got lost and there's this wolf that shown you the way?" He asked, making her nod, "Well, that wolf is me." 

Her eyes widened as she gasped. 

"No way.....  you're a werewolf?" She asked. 

"Yeah..... and the noise that you heard back then was me." He replied, "I was going to tell you sooner or later and I know I didn't but promise me, I tried." 

"It's okay....." She said, reaching out for his hand. 

"Please don't ever be mad abou------ wait, did you say that it's okay?" He asked confusedly. 

"Yes, we've all got secrets that even friends don't understand. But a true friend should let you know that if you have your flaws, then you should accept them for who they are, not what they are not." She smiled. 

The two linked fingers together as he felt like his heart can finally relax once again. 

"Plus, iI've always had a feeling that this wolf is so familar." She said. 

"How?" He asked. 

"Your eyes." She replied. 

The two locked eyes, telling each other without any other words needed. 

FEW MONTHS LATER..... 

The two of them have gotten married and now that their mates are truly bethrothed with each other, it's time for her to transform into a werewolf. It's going to be very new and diffcult for her because this is the first time that she ever has to do something like this. 

Her smell and sight are becoming incredibly hindsighted.

 "Chanyeol....... this feeling..... what's going on with me?" She asked, starting to take off her clothes. 

"It's the nature in you calling. It;s going to be okay." He said. 

"I can see and smell everything." She replied. 

"It can happen, it can happen. Let the senses inside you awake the wolf that's inside you. The transformation will become painful at first, but the sooner you get used to it, the sooner it becomes smooth sailing." He said. 

She nodded before feeling a sharp pain in her body. She screamed and yelled like her body was on fire. She got onto all 4s before she howled at the moon. Her spine was popping on her back, making her wince in pain. 

"Breathe, my wife. Breathe. It's going to be okay." He said. 

His heart is breaking that her wife is danger and in hurt by this amount of pain that she's feeling right now, but they both knew that becoming a wolf is not easy for anyone. 

"Aaaaaah!" She yelled. 

Hair started to spreak throughout her body and her teeth started to fall out one by one. Her hands are turning into paws. The transformation was painfully horrible, but as she opened her eyes, the wolf in her has finally been awakened. Her speech became deeper and deeper before she can't speak at all. 

Once she was finished, she shook off her blood and skin, leaving a beautiful silver like wolf. 

His smile turned into  big smirk before kneeling to her eye level. 

Babe, I've done it. I've now become a werwolf......

"I know, I'm so proud of you. Don't worry, you'll turn back into a human when the night is over. Now come, I want you to show you the rest of the pack and your brand new family." He petted her. 

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Isn't that sweet?

See you next time!!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!