Turkey love - SG

A/N: The drama going on at home and in your family is making you look for meaning in all your relationships on June 26 and 28. You want to become more intimate with others — but aren't ready to commit just yet. The space in between this is where you want to be. Reflect on what you need and what you can give at this moment in time. It will take some time and effort to get clear in your desires.

However, allow yourself this time to go deep and figure out your innermost sentiments. You might come to a conclusion about how much of a romantic investment and involvement you're willing to make on June 30, when the sun and Mercury unite.

-----------------------------------------------------

Red Velvet is all lined up ready to go to Turkey to spend 2 weeks over there. It's going to be so much fun seeing Istanbul up live and personal. But what's even more special is that Jimin is also going to tag along on their trip. 

"So is everyone ready?" Irene asked. 

"No, wait! Jimin isn't here yet!" Seulgi replied. 

Jimin ran over to the girls and the couple shared a hug. 

"Hey, there you are. We were getting worried about you." Yeri replied. 

"Well, don't worry. I'm right here." Jimin replied. 

The 6 then headed over to their esclators before they're headed to their private jet. 

After they arrived at Instanbul, they are really overwhelmed by the heat. 

"Wow..... this place is even hotter than Japan." Yeri replied. 

"I hear that!" Irene said. 

"Phew..... I can't believe we'll be performing here though. I wonder if we're going to be alright in this heat." Wendy replied. 

"Chill, we've got this in the bag." Srulgi replied. 

"Yeah, and if anything goes wrong, I'll be by your side." He comforted everyone. 

"Thanks, babe. You know just how to say the right things." Seulgi replied. 

After checking into the hotel and settling down a bit, it's time for Red Velvet's performance! 

1 2 3 from here on it's all a surprise
A to Z, this moment is for you
Just today, do whatever you want
R to V, come follow us (come on)

Feeling giddy even the weather's perfect
(Let's get lit!)
Feel so high, oh my gosh
like it's all a gift
Dumb-dumb (frenzied feelings)
Today, this day glittering like diamonds

I got I got I got a special day
Let's start, another chance
Sugar sweet, Ice Cream Cake
Once again, I present to you
Your heartbeat, check, swag, check
Nervous looks thrown my way, check

Make your day
Clasp your two hands tight, imagine whatever you wish
In front of your eyes
Whatever you want, wanna show it all to you

It's my day and your day
It's a party party
Come on, burn hot, burn fast
Tonight, we rock the world
(Yeah just rock the world)
I can make the beat go

Bam bam ba ra bam ba ram ba ra
Today's the day
It's your birthday, birthday
Bam bam ba ra bam ba ram ba ra
Whole world will shine, and so icy icy