Friday night funkin - W

A/N: The wait is finally over at the beginning of the week when the moon is in Pisces, marking the beginning of your season! If you've been gliding under the radar lately, you'll see a shift in the coming days, as all eyes will be on you. However, those who approach you better be in the mood to go deep, as the Pisces moon will leave you uninterested in romantic games or folly.

You might feel tempted to toy with someone you're not truly interested in on the morning of the fifteenth when the moon enters Aries, but try not to sting anyone along for the sake of boosting your ego.

Communicative Mercury ends its retrograde motion on the fourteenth, making you feel like others are starting to speak your language. However, these vibes can also bring the temptation to gossip, which could send your romantic interest in another direction. It'll also be important that you remember to ask your crush insightful questions and avoid talking about yourself too much. The vibes will be super high during this time, so you'll want to be extra mindful that you're staying grounded and holding space for others. 

---------------------------------------------------

As soon as EXO stepped to Red Velvet's dorm, they immediately headed towards their own friends. Wendy looked around and smiled as soon as he's seen Wendy. 

"Wendy!" He called out calling to her. 

Wendy heard Chanyeol coming over to her and she smiled as she hugged him and he did too. They shared a kiss as on the lips. 

"Hey, it's been ages. Your new hair looks abosuletly amazing!" Chanyeol replied. 

"Thanks! I really love your hair too." Wendy beamed, "Let's go and get some drinks and then we can catch up." 

"Sounds like a plan." Wendy replied. 

While aespa's talking to each other, Winter saw Jake hanging out with the ENHYPEN members. Winter gulped as her heart is beating at the speed of light. 

"Guys.... ENHYPEN's here......" Winter pointed out. 

The girls cooed as they smiled. 

"Come on, let's go and say hello." Giselle replied. 

"Great idea, it's been way too long seeing them." Karina smiled. 

As they made their move, Winter stayed still on the spot. 

"Winter, what's wrong?" Ningning asked. 

"Um......" Winter held her heart. 

"Oh, I think I know. It's because she has a crush on Jake!" Giselle smiled. 

"Oh, that's wonderful! You should confess to him, now's the perfect chance." Ningning replied. 

"But what if he doesn't feel the same about me?" Winter asked. 

"You'll never know unless you try." Karina comforted her. 

"Yeah, it's going to be A-OK." Giselle replied. 

"*takes a deep breath* Okay..... if you guys say so......" Winter took Ningning's hand and they've made their way to the boys. 

Felix is just upstairs crying his eyes out. He just wants to be left alone, he wished that he didn't even come here at ask when he could be just at home, playing some video games. 

That wasn't until Chaewon opened the door and saw him. She immeaditely gasped and rushed over to his side. The small dip on the bed made him realize that someone was in here. 

"Felix....." She said cautiously. 

"Chaewon? What are you doing here?" He asked. 

"I got super worried about you, you just dashed upstairs with tears in your eyes that I had to come and see." She said, "Did something happen?" 

"Ha...." He sighed. 

He told her about the argument that he just had with her girlfriend which led to a nasty breakup with aches and bruises. 

"Oh my god....." She said, "What a fucking bitch! I swear the next time I see her, she's going to pay for what she has done." 

"But what if what she said is true?" He asked. 

"You never killed anyone's spirit. You are a wonderful person with a beautoful heart and if your girlfriend is too fucking stupid to know about that, then she's not worth it for you. You deserve someone who understands you, someone who respects you, someone who can help with your girls even if you let them." She said, rubbing his back. 

"You really mean that?" He asked. 

"I do and to be honest, I've had the longest crush on you. But ever since you were dating her, I was keeping it secret. I know you don't want to date anymore, but I just want to let you know cause I can't keep it to myself anymore. 

He sat up on the bed as as she stood up. 

"No.... it's okay. I guess I was chasing Miss wrong the whole time when the one that I want is actually her." He said. 

"I don't want to be a rebound." She said. 

"Trust me, you're not." He said. 

They leaned in closer and closer before their lips collided.

Sakura and Seungmin was listening into the bedroom and they smiled. 

"Awww..... how sweet." Seungmin said. 

"It sure is. But you know, I think we should have some fun too." Sakura placed her hands on her shoulders. 

"Really?" He asked. 

"Yes. *grabbed up some furry handcuffs* Shall we?" She asked. 

Seungmin smirked as she carried her bridal style. 

"Do you even need to ask?" He asked. 

Quickly, they headed off to a room where they can have some time together alone. 

Soobin woke up with a splitting headache. He felt something laying on her chest before he looked to see Lia sleeping on his chest. Then as he looked around the room, they are loads of clothes scattered around the floor and he did a double peek to see that both of them are naked. 

Lia woke up soon after and smiled as his little drunken-hangover face. 

"Last night was amazing." Lia said. 

"Yeah, but I think we might have too much fun last night." He replied. 

She looked around the room and peeked at her naked self. 

"Well..... some of us need to do it at some point." She giggled. 

He chuckled back before kissing her lips. 

--------------------------------------------

A/N: OMG, if that happens for real life, I'm going to puke. 

See you next time!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!