𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

-------------------------------------------------------------

KEY:

E/C = EYE COLOUR

F/C = FAVOURITE COLOUR

-------------------------------------------------------------

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

» [The View - Stray Kids] «
0:37 ────── 3:22
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚*Le Gasp* It's Floating! ‧₊˚

A few days after Keiko arrived at the Todoroki household, Shoto was born. Now, having two babies to take care of is no easy job. But the older brothers and sister tried to help with whatever they can. Though Touya mostly helped with Keiko when he wasn't training his quirk instead of Shoto.

Fuyumi also helped, since she's the only other female besides their mother that can help with Keiko. Natsuo was no help whatsoever as he was barely three years old, so he just made funny faces to cheer them up when the babies were crying. Usually though, Fuyumi spent more time tending to Shoto than to Keiko.

It's not because she didn't love Keiko, it's just that she would tend to the sibling who was blood related first before the other and she didn't know Keiko as well because Touya usually hogged her for himself.

Endeavor has also started warming up to Keiko. Treating her as his own daughter, which she legally is now. Touya was always with Keiko. He loved her deeply and would truly do anything for her, even though she's just a baby now.

Time-skip to a few years later, Keiko and Shoto's quirks had begun manifesting. Shoto's Fire and Ice quirk and Keiko's 'Programmer' quirk.

Shoto's quirk being discover one day while Endeavour was showcasing his quirk. The small boy stared at the flames in awe, like any child would. He then tried to make flames of his own. He seemed to accomplish his mission, creating a flame, but he also brought up a small glacier of ice in his other palm.

Keiko's quirk had a more interesting story...

Flashback

It was just an ordinary day, Touya coming back from another uneventful day of school.

Touya walked through the front door, took off his shoes, putting on his inside shoes and searching the house for his favourite little sister. He found Keiko draw by herself, her colourful crayons scattered on the carpet and on the table.

"Hey, Kei-Kei. Where's my hello?"

At the sound of someone speaking, her shiny e/c eyes looked up and saw him. Squealing, she jumped up from her seat on the floor and ran towards him. Touya bend down and opened his arms for her to fall into and gave her a big hug.

"Hello, Big Brother To-to!" she greeted him and gave him a kiss on his cheek as he gave her one as well. This was their special greeting. A hug and a cheek kiss.

"How was your day, To-to?" She asked as she dragged him to sit next to her at the table she was drawing on.

"It was good. We learned some interesting stuff in science today. It's called the 'Periodic Table' and it has elements. And it looks like this." He took out his workbook from his schoolbag and showed her the way they coloured it in.

"Wow! What's that one, To-to?" She asked, pointing to the block with 'Ag' written in it.

"That's silver! 'Ag' is silver's formula and element name. It has the atomic mass of 107.87 u. 'u' at the end of the 107.87 means unified atomic mass unit. Silver's atomic number is 47 and is in the transition metals group."

"Ooh! That's so cool!" Keiko exclaimed with her bright eyes shining at Touya, looking at him as if he's the smartest person on the planet.

Suddenly, a bunch of tiny f/c pixels began floating and a bar of silver formed in mid-air and stayed floating.

Touya, startled of the bar of silver that just appeared, immediately pulled Keiko to his chest, protecting her from the possible harm.

"What just happened?" Touya muttered confused at the situation to himself.

"I'm scared, Big Brother." Keiko hid in his chest.

"Don't be scared, Ko-ko. I'm here to protect you!" Touya reassured her.

Touya tried to move it, but it kept its place in the air.

"Dad! We need your help!" Touya called out to his dad, who had a day off today.

Enji entered the room and looked at Touya.

"What do you need help with, Touya? Can't your mother help you?" Enji asked his oldest child.

"This silver just formed out of nowhere! And I can't move it!" Touya told his dad. Fuyumi and Natsuo also entered the room to see what the commotion was all about. Enji went up to the bar of silver and tried to move it, but he couldn't.

"What the? How?" His children just laughed at him. He glared at them, and they all shut their mouths and kept quiet.

Keiko wiggled herself out of Touya's arms and went over to the floating silver. As soon as she touched it, it fell. Fortunately for her, it landed on Endeavor's foot.

"Ouch!" The Pro Hero groaned.

This caused a great laugh from everyone.

"That was so funny!"

"I agree, but are you okay Dad?"

Even Endeavor began laughing with his children.

After taking her to a quirk doctor for more information about her quirk, they found out it's called 'Programmer'.

The function of the quirk is that she can basically create anything. It forms through tiny f/c pixels that appear out of her hand and then it starts to form the object or liquid. Drawbacks are that she needs to know the chemical formula or how it's made of the object or liquid she's making. And the bigger the item, the more energy is needed, and it takes a quite some time for her to re-energize. And if she loses concentration while creating something, it disappears, and she needs to start over.

Endeavor found that the quirk was quite powerful and decided to make use of it and began giving her the same training he was giving Shoto.

They were usually obedient during training, knowing the consequences. When they didn't give their all or disobeyed him, they were hit or punished.

Touya once also heard a certain conversation when he wanted to tell his father about how his quirk has improved and that he should see it. It was about Keiko, so naturally he'd listen in on the conversation.

"Yes, she has a powerful quirk and is being trained. When do you want them to meet? Take your time deciding, Mr. Tanaka. Setting your child up for a quirk marriage can be a difficult decision."

'Quirk marriage? He wants to put Keiko up for a quirk marriage? Aren't those illegal?'

"Thank you, we'll talk again. Goodbye Mr. Tanaka."

'No way is he going to do that to my little sister! He's basically selling her! She's not an object you can just sell! Don't worry, Ko-ko! I'll make sure Dad never does that to you! I'll figure out a plan for us to escape, just you wait!' His anger for the case disappeared when the office door opened.

Touya just manage to hide away when Endeavour walked out of his office, phone still in hand.