𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

  » [Sweet Chaos - DAY6] «
  0:58 ────── 3:47
   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚❝𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚 ✌︎︎ ‧₊˚

'Villains? Now?'

"The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" Aizawa said and activated his quirk, making his scarf and hair float.

"What? Villains?"

"No way..."

"There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirshima said next to Y/n.

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asked Thirteen.

"We have them, of course, but..." Thirteen trailed off.

"Why are there villains here? Is it because All Might was supposed to be here?" Y/n asked.

"Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding," Todoroki observed.

"That means they have someone with a quirk that can do that." Y/n and Todoroki finished together. Todoroki and Y/n turned to look at each other for a brief moment before turning back.

'Where have I seen her before?' Todoroki thought.

"An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." Todoroki rid himself of his thoughts and explained his observation. The class looked terrified.

"Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even has something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with a radio-wave-type quirk is interfering. Kaminari, you try contacting the school with your quirk, too." Aizawa instructed.

"Yessir!" Denki affirmed and activated his quirk trying to fulfill his teachers request.

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk. A frontal battle is..." Deku worriedly fretted.

"Calm down, Izuku. Eraser Head is stronger than you think. He'll be fine!" Y/n tried reassuring the worried boy.

"You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." With that, Aizawa jumped into action.

'Please be careful, Uncle Sho'

Three villains took immediate action but Aizawa already erased their quirks and then captured them with his scarf, sending them flying into the air before they headbutted each other, knocking the other out. Another big villain tried punching Aizawa but the teacher swiftly dodged the attack and punched him instead, sending him backwards. Aizawa threw his scarf to the villain and it wrapped itself around his leg. More villains made their way to fight the Pro Hero, but all tried in vain against Eraser Head. Eraser Head then threw the big villain to the ground.