𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

-------------------------------------------------------------

KEY:

Y/N/N = YOUR NICKNAME

-------------------------------------------------------------

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

» [Muddy Water - Stray Kids] «
0:19 ────── 3:17
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚❝𝟐𝐯𝐬𝟐? 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐨... 𝟐𝐯𝐬𝟑? 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡!❞ ‧₊˚

"Now, it's time for combat training!"

"Sir! This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?" Tenya Iida asked All Might.

"No, we're going to move ahead two steps!" All Might replied holding up two of his fingers.

"Most of the fighting villain takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate. Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals; In this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows! For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles."

"Without basic training?" Tsu croaked confused.

"This is a real battle to understand those basics! However, the key this time is that there's no robot you just beat up." All Might answered her.

"How will wins and losses be determined?"

"Can we beat them up anyway?"

"Will the punishment be expulsion like with Mr. Aizawa?"

"How shall we be split up?"

"Isn't this cape crazy?"

"I'll answer all your questions!" All Might sweat dropped.

"Now listen here," He began.

'Is that a script? Wow, Uncle Yagi'

"The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon the whole time. Battle, Talk, Check or catch the heroes." He closed his script and held a box with the words 'Lots' written on it.

"Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots! Let's do this quickly!" All Might exclaimed.

The teams:

Team A: Uraraka and Midoriya

Team B: Shoji and Todoroki

Team C: Mineta and Momo

Team D: Bakugo and Iida

Team E: Mina and Aoyama

Team F: Kota and Sato