𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

  » [I Loved You - DAY6] «
0:47 ────── 3:55
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚Just You and Me ‧₊˚

The food was soon done and everyone sat down on the tables outside and prayed.

"Thank you for the food!"

They started wolfing down the curry they made, though it wasn't the best, it'll have to do for now.

"If I got this at a restaurant, I wouldn't be very happy, but in this situation, it's delicious!" Sero commented.

"Don't say that! It's rude!" Kirishima scolded him.

"Yao-momo, you eat a lot, huh?" Mina called from the table behind them.

"Yes. My Quirk turns lipids into various atoms to create things, so the more I eat, the more I can make." Momo informed Mina about her Quirk.

"It's like poo." Sero casually said. An angry Jirou punched him across his cheek, "Apologize!"

"I'm sorry!" Sero apologized to the sulking woman.

Jirou calmed down and sat back on her seat next to Y/n. Mandalay spotted Kota a bit away from them.

"Kota, it's time for dinner!" She called out for him, making Y/n head snap to look for the small boy. She saw him walk away from the class. "Kota! Kota..." The girls called again, but the boy walked into the forest and away from them.

Y/n sighed and stood up, "I'm going after him. Excuse me." She excused herself and walked to where Kota went.

"Hey, Y/n. You going after Kota?"

Y/n jumped a bit at the voice, startled, before calming down when she realized it's Midoriya. He was holding a plate of curry and cutlery.

"Hey, yeah, I am. You too, Izuku?" She asked him, them walking side by side through the forest.

"Yeah. I saw him walking away from you and the rest of the class when you guys called him for dinner. So, I thought I'd bring some for him with, and then I saw you walking."

Y/n chuckled, "That's really sweet, Izuku. Thank you for caring about him."

Deku lightly blushed and scratched the back of his neck nervously. "No problem. He seems like a good kid."

"He is. It just takes a while for him to open up." They continued talking until they reached a cliff and saw Kota sitting close to the edge and glaring up at the stars. Y/n stopped Midoriya and gave him a sneaky smile and put a finger on her mouth to indicate that he should be quiet.

"I'm going to hide behind a rock and surprise him whenever you give me a signal, okay?" She grinned while whispering. Deku smiled softly and nodded.

"I'll work you into my words when I talk to him." He replied and Y/n nodded in excitement and quickly hid behind a rock and watch as Midoriya walks closer to Kota.

"You're hungry, aren't you?" Deku's voice made Kota's head turn to the pair walking to him. "You can eat this curry."

Kota jumped up and glared at Midoriya. "You...! How'd you find this place?"

"Oh, sorry. I followed your footsteps... I thought maybe you'd want something to eat... I wasn't the only one though..." Deku gave Y/n the signal to pop up when she is ready.

"What do you mean by that? Who else thought so-"

"Surprise!" Y/n grinned and popped out behind her hiding spot, cutting Kota off. The little boy blinked in surprise before immediately running towards her.

"Mama!"

Y/n crouched and stretched out her arms for the boy to run into. He crashed into her and nuzzled his face into her shoulder, clinging onto her. "Hello, my baby... I really think you should eat the food that Izuku brought for you..." She said and hugged him back tightly.

"I'm fine, Mama. I don't need any. And I already told him that I don't intend to hang out with him... He's in my secret hideout. Only you are allowed to be here." He pouted into her neck.

"A secret hideout, huh?" Deku said, amused. He found the whole interaction between Y/n and Kota absolutely adorable.

"Getting all into trying to improve your Quirk. It's gross. You want to show off your power that badly?" Kota snapped at Deku, still clinging onto Y/n but glaring sharply at Midoriya.

Midoriya sighed and looked down, "Your parents... Could they be Water Hose? With the water Quirks?"

Kota's eyes widen, and so did Y/n's.

'Why would he bring this up now?!'

"Did Mandalay tell you?!" Kota asked.

"Oh, no, um, uh... Sorry!" Deku scratched the back of his neck nervously again. "Yeah, I kind of ended up hearing about it, and based on the information I got, I thought maybe... It was an unfortunate incident. I remember it."

Kota turned his head into Y/n neck again. "Shut up. Everyone's crazy... Calling each other stupid names like 'hero' and 'villain' and killing each other... Talking about Quirks and stuff... It's because they're all showing off that it ended up like that... Stupid..."

Midoriya went silent at the boy's words, stuck in his thoughts.

"What is it? If there's nothing else, then go away!" Kota snapped. Y/n let his snapping slide, knowing his parents and the supernatural society are a very sensitive topic for him, and rubbed his back in comfort and kissed the side of his head.

"Well, um... my, uh... friend... My friend... couldn't inherit any Quirks from his parents..." Deku sadly said.

"Huh?"

'He's talking about himself now, isn't he?'

"It's a hereditary thing, and apparently it's rare but does happen... But he admired heroes and wanted to become one, but you can't be one these days without a Quirk... My friend couldn't accept that for a long time and practiced... Trying to draw objects to him... and breathe fire... But it was no good. There are a lot of different ways to think about Quirks, so I don't know if this'll apply to everyone, but if you reject it that much, then it'll just make it more painful for you. Um, so..."

"Just shut up! Get out of here!" Kota furiously yelled from Y/n's arms.

"Sorry. I'm just rambling... I'll leave the curry here." Deku put the plate next to Y/n and Kota and left, not before giving Y/n a sad smile.

"Shut up... All of you..." Y/n shushed Kota while he balled Y/n's shirt with his fist, and snuggling closer to Y/n for comfort.

"It's okay, Kota... I'm sorry about Izuku... He's just curious, that's all..." She rubbed his back.

"But you need to eat, Kiddo." She pulled away from him a bit and picked up the plate and the cutlery. "Do you want to stay here, or do you want to go back to the others?" She placed the plate in front of Kota, who was seated on her lap with his head on her chest.

"Can we stay here, please? Just you and me?" He quietly asked. Y/n smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Of course, Kiddo."