𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

» [Case 143 - Stray Kids] «
0:24 ────── 3:12
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚❝𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬...❞ ‧₊˚

"Regarding the incident last night in Hosu City in west Tokyo with the arrest of Hero Killer: Stain and the villains that resembled the Nomu who attacked U.A.... You are probably all worried about that right now. Yes, it is something I am also very worried about." Best Jeanist informed them.

"People tend to pay attention to big events. However, it is especially at times like this that heroes must remain calm. Chaos can sometimes tempt people and draw out cruelty that lies sleeping inside them at their core. Which means, it will be business as usual for us today, as well. Let us brace our minds and bodies with our tight jeans." He finished his announcement.

"Yes, Best Jeanist!"

"I...I want to go home right now..." Bakugo's teeth were clenched, as were his fists. His hair was still flat and his eyes furious.

"Suck it up, Katsuki." Y/n whispered to him; her arms crossed under her chest. They were standing side by side, both in jeans.

"Toyomitsu, Bakugo. Get dressed in your hero costumes. We're going on patrol." Best Jeanist told the two students.

"Yes, Best Jeanist."

~Time Skip~

"It is possible that the villains who were inspired by the Hosu incident the other day will become more active. Even though this is just a patrol, don't let your guard down." The Fiber-Hero reminded the two heroes-in-training behind him.

"Right." Bakugo rolled his eyes. Y/n was walking next to him in the top part of her hero costume with jeans on for her pants, just like Bakugo. She looking at the beautiful scenery of the center of Tokyo. There were loads of people on the sidewalks, multicoloured cars driving in the streets, the sky had bits of white clouds hung in them, and the trees looked greener than ever. It was a beautiful sight.

"This is sudden, but here's a question." She was pulled out of her mind when the Pro Hero spoke. She looked at the back of his head and listened to the question he was about to ask.

"Patrols are meant to deter villains from committing crimes, but they also have a secondary effect. What is it?" He asked them.

"If we see villains, we beat them up right away!" Bakugo replied with a menacing grin.

"No."

"To raise our popularity?" Y/n hesitantly answered.

"Almost." A group girls squealed among each other and looked at their direction.

"It's Best Jeanist!" One of them exclaimed.

"Please do your best at work!" Another one encouraged. The said Pro Hero waved at them and posed, his hand on his hip.