𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

--------------------------------------------------------------

KEY:

F/S = FAVOURITE SONG

--------------------------------------------------------------

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

» [SUPER BOARD - Stray Kids] «
1:34 ────── 3:06
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚❝*𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡* 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬...❞ ‧₊˚

"Papa! I need your help please!" Y/n entered the house, took off her shoes and walked to the kitchen, where she saw her father making dinner.

"Hey, Kiddo. What do you need help with?" He looked up and smiled at her. She sat on a chair under the kitchen counter and put her internship offers list on the counter.

"Internships. I got so many offers, I don't know who to choose!" She sighed and banged her head on the table in frustration. Taishiro raised an eyebrow and picked up the papers, scanning through them.

"Internships?" He questioned, eyes glued to the papers.

Y/n lifted her head and rest it on her hand, "Yeah, it's a week long. Basically, I have to choose one of the agencies in that list of offers I got and train there with them and do patrols and stuff."

"I see, do you have anyone who caught your eye on the list?" He looked at her. Y/n thought for a minute before answering, "Yeah, 3 agencies. Best Jeanist, Uwabami, and Fourth Kind."

"Why those exactly?" He asked her.

"Well, Best Jeanist can manipulate fibers, so I was thinking that I could ask him things like what the strongest fibers are, so I can make them and learn how to use them correctly. It can also help me figure out different capture methods. Uwabami is the Pro Hero Momo's going too, and she has a very similar quirk as me. And if she's going there, then it might be a good option for me too. Fourth Kind is amazing at hand-to-hand combat, Gunhead as well, but Kiri is going there and then we could use our knowledge that we learned there to train together. I just don't know which one is the best one to choose." Y/n explained, leaning her head on the table again with a tired look.

"They're all good options and you gave me solid reasons as to why you would want to go to any one of the three, but in my personal opinion, I think Best Jeanist would be the best option. He is the number four hero, meaning that if he offered you to internship at his agency, then he has a plan to help you. But that's only my opinion, you should choose yourself." Taishiro shared his thoughts, putting down the papers and finishing dinner.

Y/n looked at her papers again and replayed her father's words in her head.

'He is the number four hero, meaning that if he offered you to internship at his agency, then he has a plan to help you'

"Plan to help me?" She muttered to herself, "I think Best Jeanist is the best option, you're right, Papa." She spoke up this time. Taishiro smiled again, "The Best Jeanist it is!"