𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

  » [Cheshire - ITZY] «
  0:50 ────── 3:03
   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚❝𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝, 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬! 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧! ‧₊˚

"The Sports Festival!"

"Wait a minute." Kaminari ruined the class's excited chattering.

"Is it okay to have a Sports Festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jirou spoke Kaminari's thoughts.

"What if they attack us again or something?" Ojiro also asked Aizawa.

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years." He reassured his worried students.

"Above all, our Sports Festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains." He told them.

"But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports." Mineta spoke, scared. Y/n turned to the boy to say something, but Deku beat her to it.

"Mineta, you've never seen the U.A. Sports Festival?" Deku asked him.

"Of course I have. That's not what I meant!" Mineta panicked.

"Our Sports Festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has taken the place of those Olympics is the U.A. Sports Festival!" Aizawa informed his students.

"Of course, all the top heroes around the country will be watching. For scouting purposes!" Momo determinedly exclaimed.

"I know that." Mineta said to the girl.

"After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick." Kaminari stated.

"A lot of people miss their chance to become independent after that and become eternal sidekicks, though. Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb." Jirou remarked. Y/n had to suppress a snort from escaping to prevent herself from hurting her friend's feelings. Kaminari looked horrified; his one eye twitching as he stared at Jirou.

'She's not wrong, but we can work on that'

"Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event. One chance a year, a total of just three chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!" Aizawa reminded.

"Yes, sir!" The class exclaimed.

"Homeroom is dismissed."

Class 1-A had a few classes before it was almost lunch. They were still in the classroom, talking about the Sports Festival since Aizawa was sleeping instead of teaching. Y/n sat on a desk next to Kirishima, who was standing.