𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

» [HERO - MONSTA X] «
1:04 ────── 3:52
   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚Hero ‧₊˚

The following day, class 1-A was training yet again to improve their Quirks. Y/n was busy improving the amount of big objects she can make by continuously creating Katana after Katana. It was Ragdoll's brilliant idea to create Katanas after she heard about how Y/n used a Katana during the Entrance Exam.

So there she is, sitting crossed legged on the ground with a huge pile of Katanas next to her, looking like she's going to pass out at any moment from exhaustion. Y/n was so thankful that she wasn't one of the extra class students. She's sure she would have been unconscious by now if she had to have practical from 7 am the previous day and theoretical till 2 am the next day and then do more training.

'Steel - FeS + CaO → CaS + FeO, wood - C6H10O5, mekugi pins - bamboo, and ray skin.' Y/n repeatedly recited in her head, her entire body aching and tired but the will to better control her Quirk made her push past her limits.

"Think carefully about why you're more tired than your classmates before you move." Aizawa told Kirishima, his scarf wrapped around Kirishima's forehead, holding him back from moving forward.

"Y-Yes, sir..." Kirishima panted, falling to the ground as Aizawa brought his scarf back to him and releasing the red-haired boy.

"Uraraka! Aoyama!" Aizawa called out for said students with an explosion behind him caused by Bakugo. "You two should, too. You didn't fail, but you were close. If 30 points was passing, you were at about 35."

'Oh, wow, that's bad'

"Ah, we barely made it..." Uraraka said while levitating a big rock and looking nauseous.

"How unexpected." Aoyama said next to her, holding his stomach.

"Don't lose focus. All of you, move faster! No matter what you're doing, you should always be aware of where you came from. That's what it means to improve. Always keep in mind why you're sweating and why you keep getting nagged."

'Where I came from?' Y/n frowned as she worked faster and thought about Aizawa's words.

"That remind me, Mr. Aizawa, it's already the third day..." Midoriya said as he ran over to Aizawa, looking up at his teacher from where Aizawa stood on a cliff. Y/n was sitting close to where they were talking, so she decided to listen in.

"What did I just say? Don't just walk over here like that." Aizawa scolded the greenette and jumped off the cliff and onto the ground with his hands in his pockets.

"Is All Might... I mean, are the other teachers coming?" Deku asked his teacher.

"Like I said before the training camp, in order to keep the villains from finding out where we were, we keep the number of people to the absolute minimum." Aizawa sighed.