𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

-------------------------------------------------------------

KEY:

Y/N/N = YOUR NICKNAME

-------------------------------------------------------------

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

» [Memory of Your Scent - Huh Gak] «
0:59 ────── 3:29
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚❝𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭❞ ‧₊˚

A few hours later, Taishiro felt Y/n's hand twitch and looked up from his phone. She shifted a bit before opening her eye, since the other one was covered and hurt when she tried to open it. Her tired e/c one locked with his brown ones.

"Hey there, Little One." He quietly greeted her with a smile.

"Papa? What happened?" Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion. She looked at her surroundings.

"A hospital?"

"Yeah, you got injured and knocked out while trying to save one of your classmates at USJ. They're all fine, except Shota who is in this hospital too. You both will be transferred to the infirmary at U.A. for safety reasons. I was so worried, Y/n. Almost gave me a heart attack." Taishiro told her, tears prickling his eyes. She lightly chuckled at him.

"I was trying being a hero. Did I do it?" She asked.

"Yes. Yes, you did, but at a great cost too."

"At least I know I'm not going to fail the practical tests." She giggled. Taishiro only chuckled at her pathetic way at trying to lighten the mood.

"I also heard that you called Shota 'Dad' at USJ. Is there any reason why?" Taishiro asked curiously as he found it strange.

"Oh that... You see... My old father, the one before you, wasn't a very good one. He was always cold toward us and even hit my previous mom. He was a bad man, and I never really saw him as a father even though he adopted me. But then you came and became my father, who I call Papa. And then Aizawa slowly became another father-figure to me because I was so deprived of one as a child. I see both you and Aizawa as my fathers, one legally and the other not. Plus, It's better having two dads, even if one is just a father-figure, then an abusive one." She explained to her legal father her reason.

"I understand now. That's nice, though I didn't know your previous father was abusive. I can understand why you would have more than one father-figure now. I'm alright with you calling him that, I just have another question." Taishiro stated.

"And what would that be, Papa?" She tilted her head.

"Who do you see as your mother-figure? I still haven't found anything about your bio mom, by the way." He asked.

"I...I don't know? I haven't thought about that yet. I don't spend a lot of time with female pro heroes or older females in general. And thank you for trying to find my real mother. I hope I will get to meet her one day." She thanked her dad.