𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

-------------------------------------------------------------

KEY:

Y/N/N = YOUR NICKNAME

-------------------------------------------------------------

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

  » [Close - Stray Kids] «
1:42 ────── 3:46
   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚❝𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨, 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐄𝐱𝐢𝐭 𝐈𝐢𝐝𝐚!❞ ‧₊˚

"Bye, Papa! See you later!" Y/n waved to her dad.

"Bye, Little One! Hope you have a great day! Love you!" The Pro Hero said to his daughter.

"Love you too!" She said back.

As she walked to the gates of U.A., she was swarmed with reporters.

"How are All Might's classes?" One asked her.

"Um... They're great." She awkwardly answered.

"Will you tell us about what the Symbol of Peace is like as a teacher?"

"Aren't you Pro Hero Fatgum's daughter?"

"Y-Yes. Can I please go to class? I'm going to be late." She politely asked yet they continued to crowd her. She felt overwhelmed, people just piled up on her.

"That's enough. You're making my student uncomfortable." Aizawa swooped in and stood in front of her and blocked the reporters view of her.

"Wow, you're scruffy... What's your deal?" The reporters sweat dropped.

"He's not on duty today. You are disturbing the classes. Please leave." Aizawa made a shoo-ing motion with his hand and turned around. He walked away with Y/n by his side.

"You okay, Kitten?" He gently asked her.

"Yeah, just overwhelmed. I hate reporters." She said.

"Me too." He chuckled.

The reporters behind them tried entering through the gate but as soon as one stepped over, it barricaded itself with thick metal walls. Aizawa sighed.

"Let's get to class."

~Time skip~

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid." Aizawa began the lesson.

"I know." Bakugo grumbled.

"And Midoriya. You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk." Deku held his head down.

"I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya." Izuku looked up with a cute smile.