𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

--------------------------------------------------------------

KEY:

E/C = EYE COLOUR

F/C = YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR

F/F = FAVOURITE FOOD

F/A = FAVOURITE ANIMAL

--------------------------------------------------------------

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

» [Lost Me - Stray Kids] «
0:54 ────── 3:09
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚You lost? I'm keeping you now. ‧₊˚

Walking through the busy streets with their heads down, Keiko and Touya were searching for a place to stay while they tried to figure out what they were going to do now. Holding hands as to not lose each other in the busy crowds of the city in the early morning, though it didn't help much as people kept on bumping into Keiko's frail figure and Touya's burned body, causing new scars to burn painfully, letting their hands slowly lost grip of each other.

Touya, not feeling his baby sister's hand in his anymore, tried shouting over the crowd for her to hear him. But the noise of the outside world was too loud for anyone that wasn't next to him to hear him. Looking around frantically for her didn't help either.

Keiko was so scared the minute she lost her big brother in the large crowd. Trying to make her way out of it to go look for him, she leaned against a wall and tried searching for him from there. After 10 minutes of looking, she gave up. Large tears started to flow down her rosy cheeks out of her e/c eyes, were she then slid down the wall and cried.

"Hey! You okay there, little one?"

She lifted her head to find the source of the voice. She was greeted with a big, round fat guy in a yellow costume with a black eye mask on. She didn't recognise him as a Pro Hero, but then again how could she when the only Pro Heroes she knew about, were her father, All Might and her dad's sidekicks. She assumed that he was a Pro Hero because he seemed kind and wore a cool flashy outfit that no-one would wear.

"I'm Pro Hero Fatgum! What's your name, little one?" He introduced, sending her a bright smile.

"Y/n. My name is Y/n, Mister Fatgum Sir." She answered, using her new name. She didn't know why, but she felt oddly comfortable with him. She though it was the big grin on his face reminding her of All Might's face.

"Well hello Y/n! Please just call me Fatgum. Are you lost? Where are your parents?" He asked her.

"I don't have parents and I lost my big brother a while ago while we were walking. I don't know what to do, Fatgum." She cried; her cries pulling at Fatgum's soft heartstrings. He picked her up without any struggle and held her while trying to calm her cries.