𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

» [Pluto Projector -Rex Orange County] «
1:04 ────── 4:28
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚We'll talk about that later ‧₊˚

On that day... we who were aiming to be heroes, completely lost to the villains. Apparently, Mr. Vlad Kind called emergency services, and 15 minutes after the villains left, ambulances and fire trucks arrived. Of the 40 students, 15 were unconscious and in serious condition from the villains' gas, and 11 others had major or minor injuries. 13 were uninjured. And... 2 were missing.

Of the 6 heroes, 1 was in serious condition after receiving a hard blow to the head, and 1 lost a lot of blood nd went missing.

Meanwhile, on the villain side, 3 were caught red-handed and arrested... Leaving those 3 behind, the other villains disappeared without a trace.

The summer training camp that we had all been looking forward to ended in the worst way.

When the purple-black misty portal closed, Y/n froze. Her tears were still flowing down her cheeks in rivers, but she made now sound and her eyes were wide open in shock. Her arms were still reached out, shaking. Bakugo, who was next to her, still had his shocked scowl painted on his face.

Once it settled in that they had just been kidnapped, a new type of fear arose in Y/n stomach, making her feel sick, as if she's about to throw up her guts, but she swallowed down the lump in her throat.

"I've been waiting for the day I would see you again, ...Kei-kei."

Y/n's head snapped toward the gruffy yet soothing voice. It was the villain who was holding her. "...W-What? W-What did y-you just call m-me?"

"Kei-kei? What? Doesn't it ring a bell? Been too long? Wow, my feelings Keiko." The villain with the burned skin stapled onto his healthy skin chuckled, letting go of her waist and placing a hand on his chest where his heart lies. Bakugo was taken by some other villains and chained against a wall.

The gears started turning in Y/n's head, silently thinking who this man was and why the nickname sounded so familiar, when suddenly it all came back to her, making her gasp.

"T-To-to?" She whispered, eyebrows frowned in confusion and shock.

The villain chuckled again and put his hands in his pants' pockets, "So now you remember your big brother?"

Immediately, Y/n rushed towards him, wrapping both her arms around his neck, not caring if it hurt because of her broken arm and multiple broken bones in her body, just clinging onto her older brother she hasn't seen since the day they got seperated and she got adopted by Fatgum.

Dabi tensed up at first, not expecting her to hug him and not being used to the affection. He slowly took his hands out of his pockets and hesitantly wrapped his arms around her waist, putting his head on her shoulder and sighing.

Y/n sobbed into his chest, still clinging onto him, "I-I m-missed y-you s-so m-much..."

The corners of Dabi's lips twitched upward, forming a small smile, "I missed you too, Keiko..."

"Hate to break the family reunion, but what the fuck is going on right now?" Bakugo spoke from his place on the floor, looking back and forth between Y/n and Dabi. Said people both looked to him, not breaking apart from each other. "Why the fuck is the villain calling you Keiko and saying he's your older brother? I'm so fucking confused right now. Are you on the villains' side?!" Bakugo went from confused out of his mind to pissed and betrayed.

Y/n panicked and let go of Dabi and crouched down to Bakugo, "No no no no no no, you've got it all wrong. You don't know the whole story. I didn't even know about this, nor my older brother being a villain." She turned her head towards Dabi, "We'll talk about that later," before facing Bakugo again. "I'll explain everything to you, okay? Just calm down, please. I didn't betray you." She said and placed her hand on his chest when he lunged forward to attack her, the chains holding him back though. Her touch somehow soothed him and he calmed down but still glared at her.

"Okay, so, when I was a baby, I was adopted by his family," she points to Dabi, "and I grew up with him and his siblings, my adopted siblings, until he found out that our father wanted to set me up for a Quirk marriage when I was 5. My brother lost control of his Quirk because of his anger toward our father one day and that's why he's so burned and stuff. I helped him staple his burned skin to his non-burned skin because I didn't know how to make surgical needles and thread at that time since I was so young and I had no other choice really. It was a split second decision. After that, we decided to run away because everyone thought we died in the fire. We changed my name for in case someone recognized me, which was highly unlikely since I wasn't allowed to leave the house for more than 2 hours and I was only allowed to leave the house with 1 of my adopted parents or my big brother. That's not the point, anyway, the day after the incident, we tried to look for a place to sleep in the city but the crowd was too big and we got separated. Fatgum saw me and after a bit of talking and me refusing to leave him, he adopted me and raised me and that's about it. Me and To-to haven't seen each other since we go separated, we lived 2 separate lives. I didn't know he was even alive up until now. Does that explanation help?"

Slowly, Bakugo nod his head as he processed her words. "Does that mean that you're going to become a villain now to be with your brother? Because if you are, I'm going to be the one's that's going to stop you." He scowled while talking.

Y/n scoffed, "Fuck no. I still want to become a hero, just because my older brother is a villain, doesn't mean I'm going to become one too. He probably has a reason for becoming a villain like most villains, but I'll hear him out later. Now I want to know why they kidnapped us." She says and raises an eyebrow at Dabi. Dabi raised his hands in surrender, "I just wanted to see you again. I don't know why they wanted the explosion kid. Ask Shigaraki, not me." Dabi pointed to the young man with baby blue hair and a hand on his face who was watching the news on the small TV in the abandoned bar they were in.

"We must conclude that there is some sort of problem with the management of U.A. High. Even if my child wanted to become a hero, I could not possibly enroll-" The TV was then shut off by Shigaraki when Y/n turned to him with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm really grateful for all the publicity we've been getting. Hey, don't you agree...? Katsuki Bakugo..." Shigaraki said and looked directly at Bakugo, completely ignoring Y/n.

~Back with Class 1A and the Pro Heroes~

The news of Y/n and Bakugo being kidnapped by villains at the training camp was shared with their families, leaving their parents devastated. Police officer Tsukauchi got info from one of his subordinates while they were gathering information that a man with a patchwork face was seen going into a building that was supposed to be vacant. The man was said to be in his twenties, so he checked the records for past criminals but didn't see anything notable. After checking with the owner of the building, he found that there was a sort of hidden bar there, so he thought it was unrelated to our investigation and ignored it. But one of the villains who kidnapped the students this time had the same markings. With the situation as it is, once they find evidence, they'll be on them at once. They planned on asking for cooperation from a lot of Pro Heroes for this rescue and cleanup mission.

Fatgum wanted to join the chosen Pro Heroes to save his daughter and her classmate but was shut down by Officer Tsukauchi for the reason being that he's related to one of the students kidnapped and could lose control of his emotions during the fight in getting her back if the villains hurt her. Him losing control of his emotions can cause serious problems, so Officer Tsukauchi preferred having Fatgum stay back and wait for the other Pro Heroes to bring her and Bakugo back.

Now, all they had to do was make a strategy and jump into action to save the two students as fast as they can.