𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

-------------------------------------------------------------

KEY:

Y/N/N = YOUR NICKNAME

-------------------------------------------------------------

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

   » [Hug Me - Stray Kids] «
  0:00 ────── 3:00
   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚❝𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤! 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝!❞ ‧₊˚

~Time skip – 11 years later~

'Today's the UA Entrance Exams! I better get ready.' Y/n's alarm woke her, sitting up tiredly she stretched her limbs, letting out a few satisfying cracks. Sighing, she slipped on her slippers at the side of her bed. Her nose caught the smell of breakfast, forcing her to go to the kitchen to see what her dad was making for breakfast.

"Good Morning, my little one! You excited for the UA Entrance Exams?" Her Dad greeted, opening his arms to give her her morning hug. They had a hug for the morning, noon and night. They both loved physical affection, and it became a habit to have a hug for each time of the day.

"Morning Papa, and I'm kinda excited?" She answered him while hugging her dad. Her dad let go and looked at her in question.

"And why not fully? You nervous? Scared?" Taishiro asked her with an eyebrow raised, holding her at arm's length. Y/n sighed and moved closer to her dad, wanting to be comforted. Taishiro wrapped his arms around her again, waiting patiently for her to tell him what's wrong, like she always does.

Taishiro and Y/n have a very close relationship. They tell each other everything, because they know that the other won't judge no matter what. That bond grew stronger when Y/n told her dad that she's Pansexual, she was scared and had tears running down her face. Taishiro immediately pulled her into a hug and told her that he's proud of her that she told him and that he accepts her and will continue to love her unconditionally. That night they fell asleep on the couch in each other's arms watching a movie.

"I'm nervous, Papa. What if they don't accept me? What if I mess up? What if I forget a chemical formal of something that I really need during the moment? What if-"

"Hey hey, calm down now. Deep breaths. There is nothing to be nervous about, Y/n/n. You'll do great! I just know it, so don't stress yourself." He reassured her swaying them side to side.

"Thanks, Papa. You're the best at calming me down!" Y/n thanked him when she released the warm embrace of her father.

"Don't flatter me, Y/n/n. Come on, let's eat so you could get ready for the exam, okay?" He said. Taking their seats next to each other, digging into their food after saying their thanks.

"I'm going to go shower and get dressed, Papa. Be back soon." She informed him after breakfast. Her dad replied with a 'okay' as she headed upstairs to get dressed.

~At U.A.~

"Enjoy it, Y/n/n! Don't stress yourself and be calm. I love you!" Taishiro said to her as he dropped her off at the UA Entrance Exam location.

"I will! Love you, Papa! Bye-bye!" She waved to him.

"Bye Y/n! I'll pick you up after! Go Beyond: Plus Ultra!" He said and drove away.

"Be calm, Y/n! It's just an exam!" She tried hyping herself up a bit, but it didn't work.

'I can do this!'

She followed other examinees to an auditorium and took a seat. A girl with green hair sat next to her. The green-haired girl turned to Y/n.

"Hi, kero! I'm Tsuyu Asui, but call me Tsu" The girl introduced, smiling with a pointed finger on her chin.

"I'm Y/n Toyomitsu, my first name is fine. Nice to meet you, Tsu!" Y/n returned the smile with a closed eye smile.

Suddenly, the lights switched on.

"For all you examinee listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today!" Present Mic started the Entrance Exam speech.

'It's uncle Zashi!' Y/n was happy that her uncle was here. It made her feel a bit more relaxed that there were people that she knows.

"Everybody say 'hey'!" He got silence in return.

"What a refined response. The I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready?! Yeah!" He yelled.

Silence.

"As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battles after this!" The screen behind him showed the thongs he was explaining.

"You can bring whatever you want with you. After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay?"

Silence.

"Okay?! Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each center. You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. Your goal, dear listeners, is to use your Quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains. Of course, attacking other examinees and any other unheroic actions are prohibited!" Present Mic finished his speech.

"May I ask a question?" Someone in the crowd asked. Present Mic allowed him to ask his question.

"On the printout, there are four types of villains. If that is a misprint, Then UA, the most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake. We examinees are here in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes." The boy with glasses spoke.

"In addition, you over there with the curly hair-" He said, pointing to a boy with curly green hair. "You've been muttering this whole time. It's distracting! If you're here on a pleasure trip, then you should leave immediately!"

"Okay, okay, Examinee Number 7111. Thanks for the great message. The fourth type of villain is worth zero points. That guy's an obstacle, so to speak. There's one in every battle center. An obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. It's not impossible to defeat, but there's no reason to defeat it, either. I recommend that you listeners try to avoid it." Present Mic answered his question.

"Thank you very much. Please excuse the interruption!" The spectacled boy bowed.

"That's all from me! Finally, I'll give you listeners a present – our school motto! The hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said: 'A true hero is someone who overcomes life's misfortunes.' Go beyond. Plus Ultra! Now everyone, good luck suffering!" Mic ended.

They were led to the center that was given to us on our Examinee Ticket. Y/n's was Battle Center B. She stood ready by the doors, waiting for them to open.

'I can do this!'