𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

  » [Lonely St. - Stray Kids] «
0:29 ────── 2:45
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚Is it True? ‧₊˚

Today was the day that all the students were going to start training their Quirks. They had to overuse their Quirks to the point that the fibres would tear and reform stronger.

Most students had easy tasks to strengthen their Quirks, however Y/n had a hard task. She had to try and focus so much so that she could create multiple items at the same time. Everyone surrounding her didn't make it much easier to focus as their Quirks were very loud.

'So for a fire ball launcher, I would need brass for the nozzle, CuPbZn, plastic for the Butane holder, C3H6, and Butane which is C4H10. The other object would be a water tank to extinguish the flames. So it would be SiO2 with H2O to be placed inside of it.'

Unfortunately, Y/n still hadn't mastered making multiple objects. The project turned into a weird Butane bottle made out of glass and plastic.

Shoto's Quirk however, was reaching new heights. The flames reached the container and started a huge Butane fire that almost could have wiped out the forest.

Luckily, Y/n realised this and then started created masses of water. Shoto also tried to extinguish the fire by creating ice above the flame so that it would melt and create water.

The plan fortunately worked out for the both of them. Y/n's water extinguished the flame, and Shoto's fell on-top of the pair, soaking them.

"Haha! That was so refreshing!" Y/n chuckled to which Shoto nodded in agreement.

The two shared a bit of a giggling, finding the situation truly the most amusing thing to have happened at the camp yet.

Mr Aizawa on the other hand, was not impressed by the incident. He approached the students with a stern expression.

"Miss Toyomitsu and Mr. Todoroki, would you mind to get changed and return to training your quirks again." Aizawa commanded the two, earning a soft 'yes sir' from the both of them.

They quickly made their way to the cabin area and went into their separate cabins.

Once finished with dressing they met up again and walked together towards the training area.

Shoto stopped abruptly. "Y/n before we go back, can I ask you something? There's just been something on my mind for a while."

"Sure!" Y/n said, the smile on her face not faltering.

"You seem very familiar to me. Why is that? Have we met before?" Shoto asked, making Y/n's body stiffen and begin lightly trembling. Y/n nervously chuckled.

"Umm... H-How do I put this?" She thinks for a moment on how to tell him. "W-What do you remember about your childhood?" She anxiously asked, hoping that Todoroki would remember something that she was involved in.

"Hmm... Well, my mum threw hot wa-" "I know that! But, do you remember things about your siblings from your childhood?" She quickly cut him off.

Todoroki was deep in thought. "I remember Natsuo and Fuyumi always arguing about something... and... my oldest brother Touya... but he's dead..." Y/n's eyes teared up a bit when he mentioned Touya, her not knowing if he's still alive after being seperated.

"...And my other older sister, Keiko..." Y/n sucked in a quick breath at hearing her birth name, not going unnoticed by Todoroki.

"But she's also dead. She died with Touya. They were always together, never one without the other." He continues, eyeing Y/n suspiciously, observing as her breathing quickened and her anxious, trembling body.

"Did you know her, by any chance? You seem to know who she is." Todoroki asked her.

"I-I- You know what? I'm just going to say it." She muttered to herself, though Todoroki did hear but didn't comment on it. She took a deep breath before finally telling him the truth.

"I am Keiko."

Todoroki stopped in his tracks before turning his head towards her.

"What? You can't be, she's dead." He frowned.

"She's not- I'm not dead. I went with Touya to Sekoto Peak to watch him train because Endeavor didn't and then T-Touya kind of lost control when he raged about Endeavor..." Y/n told him, her voice cracking at the end as she remembered what happened that day.

"But Sekoto Peak was burned down, how did he die and you, if you really are Keiko, survive?" He asked her, skeptical about what she's telling him.

"H-He protected me because he didn't want me to get hurt. The flames didn't hurt me and only went wild after I made it out of the woods a-and T-Touya... a-a-and T-Touya d-died..." Tears rolled down her cheeks as she told him. Shoto looked at her saddened.

"How come you didn't come back home?" He asked her, offering her a tissue from a small tissue pack he had in his pocket.

"B-Because Endeavor wanted to marry me off for a Quirk marriage, and I didn't want that. So, after I escaped from the woods, I ran. Ran as far away as I could, until I was in a crowd in a very busy street. That is where my Papa, Fatgum, found me and took me in. I told him my name was 'Y/n' instead of 'Keiko' because I didn't want him to take me back to Endeavor."

She took another deep breath, "Since then, I've been going by the name 'Y/n', and it will stay like that until I say so, got that, Shoto?" She looked up at him, her face one of seriousness but her eyes were pleading.

"How can I believe that you are telling me the truth and that you really are Keiko?" Shoto asked her, not quite believing her yet.

Y/n sighed, "Ask Endeavor. He figured it out at the Sports Festival and already confronted me about it. You can tell him that I told you about it and then ask if it is true. He figured it out because of my Quirk. He used to train me with you."

"I'm glad you told me the truth, hopefully. I'll ask Father about it." Shoto hummed before returning to the station where he was training.

The rest of the day was spent training until the evening. The students were greeted by Pixie-Bob and Ragdoll.

"Now, remember what I said yesterday? Today's the only day we'll be doing stuff for you"!" Pixie-bob exclaimed at the students, swiping her 'paws' in the air.

"At least make your own food!" Ragdoll lectured as well.

A depressive mood erupted towards the students. They were all exhausted from training and wanted to eat to cheer themselves up.

"Yes sir..." they all muttered.

To which Ragdoll laughed. "Teheeheehee! You all look exhausted! But that doesn't mean you can make any old sloppy cat food!"

Her quote made Iida perk up. "It's true that part of rescuing someone is filling the stomachs and spirits of those exhausted during a disaster. That's U.A. for you! No opportunity wasted! Let's make the most delicious curry in the world, everyone!"

'Geez Iida, no need to get so excited about nothing. All your energy is making me more exhausted.'

"Okay..." the whole group muttered out tiredly.

Shoto started lighting the fires to cook the food on. Bakugo tried to as well, however he had nearly no sweat left to ignite. A group of the B class students were cleaning the dishes from the previous meal.

'This is going to be interesting'