𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

--------------------------------------------------------------

KEY:

Y/N/N = YOUR NICKNAME

F/C = FAVOURITE COLOUR

--------------------------------------------------------------

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

» [Chill - Stray Kids] «
1:33 ────── 3:15
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚❝𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭~❞ ‧₊˚

"A Quirk assessment test?!"

"What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" The girl with the shoulder-length brown hair gasped.

"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events. U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted it's school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes." He turned to the class.

"You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right? Physical fitness test where you weren't allowed to use your quirks." He showed his phone with a few scores.

"The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their quirks. It's not rational. Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating. Bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right? In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?" He asked the guy with fluffy ash-blond hair.

"67 meters." He answered.

"Then, try doing it with your quirk." He gave Bakugo a softball.

"You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle. Hurry up. Give it all you've got." Bakugo stood in a circle that was painted with white paint on the floor.

"Then well..." Bakugo started stretching. He placed one of his feet in front of the other and stretched his arms backwards.

"I'll add a blast to the pitch." He lifted the ball above his head and threw it to the ground with an explosion.

"DIE!" The ball soared through the sky, dust flying everywhere.

'Die? Well, that's a bit aggressive.'

"Know your own maximum first." Aizawa said. The ball fell back onto the ground.

"That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero." He showed his phone again, the numbers '705.2 m' shown on the screen.

"705.2 meters? Seriously?" A boy with yellow hair with a black lightning bolt in it said. Y/n was standing next to Momo who stood next to the boy.

"What's this? It looks fun!" Mina exclaimed.

"We can use our quirks as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!" A boy with black hair and big bulky elbows said.

"It looks fun, huh? You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time? All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion." Aizawa smirked. The class looked at him horrified.