𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

-------------------------------------------------------------

KEY:

Y/N/N = YOUR NICKNAME

F/H/D = FAVOURITE HOT DRINK

-------------------------------------------------------------

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

» [Polaroid Love - ENHYPEN] «
0:43 ────── 3:05
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚❝𝐙𝐲𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞?❞ ‧₊˚

The next morning Y/n woke up in the staff room, the bright lights of the staff room waking her up. She slowly sat up and squinted her eyes to adjust to the lights.

"Good Morning, miss Toyomitsu. I assume you slept well." Nezu greeted her. She almost jumped out of her skin when she heard him talking to her.

"Yeah... What's the time, Principle Nezu?" She asked the Mouse-bear.

"It's 6:00. School starts in an hour, here are is a uniform for you, since you slept in the one you wore yesterday and your blouse is now all creased. If you want to shower, the showers are in the dressing room down the hall. Towels are in the cupboard near the locker rooms." Nezu handed her a U.A. uniform.

"Thank you, Principle Nezu." She sleepily smiled at him.

"Also, you can get breakfast in the cafeteria. I have informed Lunch Rush that you will be eating breakfast here." He informed her.

"Thank you again. I'll take my leave now." She waved to him as she left the staff room with her clean uniform and f/c sleeping bag. She checked her phone and saw her dad send her a message half an hour ago.

Papa ♡♡

Morning Little One!

I see that Shota kept you at U.A. instead of

bringing you home like I asked, but okay.

I'll pick you up after school and you better tell

me every detail of your first day at U.A.!

Anyways, Love you!

Have a great day today!

Little One

Morning Papa!

I will! Don't worry!

Love you too!

Be careful, ok?

Papa ♡♡

Will do!