𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

-------------------------------------------------------------

KEY:

F/C = FAVOURITE COLOUR

-------------------------------------------------------------

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

» [DICE - NMIXX] «
0:43 ────── 2:45
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚❝𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐬?! 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞!❞ ‧₊˚

As soon as the door opened, Y/n ran into the center and tried to look for the 'villains'. Running around the corner of one building, she was met with not 2, but 3 'villains'. Each with the points: 1, 2 & 2.

'What is a katana made of? Steel which is FeS + CaO → CaS + FeO, wood - C6H10O5, mekugi pins which is bamboo, and ray skin.' Adding them together in her mind, the weapon started forming in her hand through tiny f/c pixels. A katana wasn't a big object to make, so it didn't take her very long. Slashing the robots with a few quick movements of her katana, she defeated the few in 2 minutes.

Moving on to find more points, she along with 5 other examinees found a 3 point one. All of them rushing to get the points, however they were beaten by Y/n who speeded her way there with roller skates she made. Stabbing the 'villain' with her katana and moving on to find other robots.

She spotted 2 examinees that were stuck under a robot. She skated to them and slashed the part of the robot covering them with all her might. She then lifted the detached part off of the other two examinees. She had been working on her strength training with her dad and some of his sidekicks, so she knew she could do it. Y/n dropped the robot on the floor again after the examinees crawled out from under the robot.

"Hey, you guys ok? Are any of you injured?" She asked them, concern laced in her words. The 2 bowed to her while thanking her for helping them and also reassured her that they were both uninjured. She just waved them off with a closed eye smile when they kept on thanking her.

"It's what a hero should do, right?" She giggled, then waved to them and skated to the next robot.

'I have 8 points so far.'

After fighting more robots, she eventually reached 58 points. She also rescued a few more examinees and was exhausted from doing so. She felt like she could sleep for days on end after this exam. But it wasn't done yet!

"One minute left!!" Present Mic's voice rang through the battle ground.

'Almost there, Y/n! You can do this!'

Y/n's attention was then drawn to the curly green hair boy that the boy with glasses pointed to at the speech at the beginning of the exam. He was jumping to the zero-pointer robot, about to punch it. His arm glowed a red-pink color. He punched it and it flew back making it explode. The boy then started falling to the ground, his whole arm now purple. Y/n ran as fast as she can to try and catch him before he fell to his death. But before she could catch him, a brown haired girl touched his cheek and he gentle landed on the ground.

"Are you ok? That was one powerful punch! Here, let me help you up." Y/n said when she finally reached him. She helped him up.

"Thank you!" He cried to the brown haired girl and Y/n. Y/n just smiled and waved him off.

An old lady wearing a white coat and a pink helmet walking with a cane came over to them.

"Oh dear, you were hurt this much by your quirk?" She then puckered her lips and kissed his head. Everyone stared shocked and confused at the old woman.

"W-What was that?"

"U.A. High's licensed school nurse, the Youthful Heroine, Recovery Girl!"

The boy's arm then started glowing green and his bones returned to their original place in his legs and arm.

'Wow!' Y/n was amazed at Recovery Girl's quirk.

The exam was finally over! She dragged herself to the exit of the place. Her dad's car was parked in front of the place she opened the door and fell into the back-seat.

"How was it? Was it fun? Tell me everything!" Her dad grinned. She gave him a weak and tired smile.

"It was good, just really tired." She groggily mutter to him.

"How about I get us some food and then we can cuddle on the couch while you tell me everything?" He proposed his idea to her. She nodded to him with a smile, eventually dozing off in the car.

Taishiro drove to the store to go buy snacks, leaving sleeping Y/n in the car. When Y/n awoke, she was at home and immediately went to the couch and laid against it, sighing. Taishiro returned from the kitchen with their food all warmed up. He placed it on the table and went to go fetch them a blanket. She sat up and waited for him to sit down before snuggling to his side.

"It was good, like I said. Uncle Zashi did this long speech though, but that's fine. I was in Battle Center B and we had to fight these robots that were the 'villains' and they each had points except the big one, he didn't count any points. This one boy with green hair fought him and broke his arm. I rescued a lot of people too while using a katana to fight the robots. I got 58 points, I think. But yeah, that's it really." She told him. He listened the entire time with a smile on his face, proud of his little girl.

"That's great! I just know you're going to get in! I'm proud of you, Y/n. You'll be a great hero one day." Taishiro praised her.

"Thanks, Papa." Y/n yawned.

"Did you make any friends?" Taishiro asked her calmly.

"The girl who sat next to me was really nice."

"And..." Tashiro was about to ask, but when he looked at Y/n she had fell asleep with her half-eaten Takoyaki still in her mouth. The pro hero chuckled a this daughter and took the Takoyaki from her mouth and placed it on her plate on the table.

"Sleep tight, my little one." He quietly said while pulling the blanket to cover them both before falling asleep too.