𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

» [Phobia - Stray Kids] «
1:07 ────── 3:33
   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚It's Tokoyami, isn't it? ‧₊˚

Deku stumbled forward, making Kota rush towards him, but caught his footing before he fell.

"Hey!" Kota yelled as he ran forward to Deku.

"It's all right. There's still something we must do." Midoriya breathlessly told Kota.

"You're all beat up! What do you still have to do?" Kota frowned in concern.

"We knew that he would defend against it... But that's also why we had to attack." Y/n spoke up for Deku.

"Huh?" Kota said confused.

"Even taking that into consideration, I thought I could inflict a lot of damage. But he's a much stronger villain than I thought he was. If all the villains from this night attack are this strong, then everyone is in danger. On top of that, they might be after us students. We have to let Mr. Aizawa and the Pussycats know about that." Midoriya informed Kota.

"If we can save someone by moving, then we have to move, right?" Y/n said with a pained smile, earning a nod from Deku.

"We'll leave this villain here for now. With my messed up arms, it was probably weaker than usual, but it should have still caused a lot of damage. I don't think he'll wake up anytime soon, right, Y/n?" Izuku turned his attention from the villain to Y/n.

"Yeah." Y/n nodded and limped to Deku's side when she finally caught her breath. "And even if he does, I don't think he'll be able to move much."

Izuku nodded, wrapping his left not-so-injured arm around Y/n's waist gently, aware of the dark bruising already appearing on her soft s/c skin under her ripped shirt, and pulling her softly to his side to keep her and himself steady. "Above all, right now, we need to protect you."

"Huh?"

"There's something that only you can do." Izuku looked up at the woods, blue flames burning the trees. "The forest has been set on fire. With that, we'd be trapped no matter what. Do you understand?" Y/n crouched down to Kota's level slowly, pulling Deku along.

"We need that Quirk of yours, Kiddo." Kota looked at Y/n in shock at her words. "Save us the way you saved Izuku earlier." Kota's eyes glossed over, and he nodded.

"Now, get on my back! Both of you! We need to get you back to camp first, Kota." Deku instructed the boy.

"You can move with those injuries?" Kota asked him.

"Are you sure, Izu? I can run, you know?" Y/n asked worriedly.

"It's fine! That's why I left my legs!" Midoriya smiled. Both the boy and young woman climbed on Deku's back, Kota in the middle holding onto Midoriya's neck and Y/n at the back, making sure the boy doesn't fall off and her arms around Deku's shoulders and Midoriya's hands under her thighs, holding her steady. "Let's go! Hang on tight!"