*CoS 2*

Everyone gathered in front of the large fireplace.

"You first, Harry dear." Mrs. Weasley offers Harry a flowerpot. At the bottom is a layer of very soft dust. Harry frowns in confusion.

"Harry's never traveled by Floo Powder before, Mum." Ron tells his mother.

"Floo Powder?" Harry says as Percy enters.

"You don't know what floo powder is?" James looks at his son shocked.

"Err we grew up with the Dursleys. You know that very anti magic muggle family" Rory says to him.

"Percy. Would you mind going first, so Harry can see how it's done?"

"Certainly, Mother. Don't worry, Harry. It's simple enough." Percy takes a pinch from the pot, pitches it into the fireplace and bright green flames rise high. To Harry's
amazement, he calmly walks straight into them.

"Your face Harold" Rory says smirking at him.

"Diagon Alley." Percy vanishes. Tentatively, Harry reaches into the pot.

"Remember to speak clearly, dear!" Mrs Weasley tells him.

"D-Dia-gon Alley!"

"That definitely wasn't very clear" Hermione says.

"I mean it is Harry what did you expect" Rory smirks at her brother who just glares back at her.

The sound is deafening as Harry hurtles forward, squinting against the sting of whirling soot and the mad, flickering lights of passing fireplaces. He falls face forward  onto a stone hearth. Dizzy and dirty, Harry reclaims his shattered glasses. He's tumbled into a wizard's shop, but a decidedly creepy one. Harry drifts toward the exit, when Draco Malfoy and his father Lucius appear beyond the front window, approaching the shop. Harry glances
about, spies a large cabinet and slips inside. As he pulls the doors closed
Malfoy and his father enter.

"Trust you to end up in a shop like that" Sirius says looking at Harry whilst a lot of the other purebloods nod in agreement.

A stooped man emerges from the back room.

"Mr. Malfoy! What a pleasure to see you again. If I may, just in today"

"I'm not buying today, Mr. Borgin. But selling."

"Selling?"

"You have heard, of course, that the Ministry of Magic is conducting more raids. There are even rumours of a new Muggle Protection ActLucius unravels a roll of parchment, hands it to Borgin. "I have a few ah items at home that might prove embarrassing if the Ministry were to call. Certain poisons and the like"

Narcissa looks at her future husband sat beside her and glares at him as he tries to shrink a bit under her gaze.

"Hmmm yes. I see"

Draco drifts to the Hand of Glory, reaches out, when the hand grabs him. Draco shrieks, manages to slip free, then calms. He eyes the hand with malicious glee.