*POA 11*

Todays the day of the game against Ravenclaw. Luckily Harry got the Firebolt back just in time which the whole teams thrilled about especially Oliver Wood. Rory headed off to find Hermione.

"Hey Mione" She turns to look at Rory.

"Hey Rory did you need something" She looks sad but she's trying to hide it.

"I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me at the game" Rory smiles at the younger girl.

"Thank you for that Rory" Hermione says smiling at Rory.

"Really. Yes please Rory I was going to sit alone otherwise" 

"Come on then I need to wish my boys luck"  They headed to the great hall to find the team. As they enter they hear Ollie's voice

"Put it here, Harry" Harry lays the broom in the middle of the table carefully turning it so that its name faced upward. People from the Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff tables were soon coming over to look. Even Cedric Diggory came over to congratulate Harry on having acquired such a superb replacement for his Nimbus, and Percy's Ravenclaw girlfriend, Penelope Clearwater, asked if she could actually hold the Firebolt.

"Now, now, Penny, no sabotage!" Percy told her heartily as she examined the Firebolt closely. "Penelope and I have got a bet on. Ten Galleons on the outcome of the match!" Penelope put the Firebolt down again thanking Harry before going back to her table. "Harry make sure you win," Percy said in an urgent whisper as Rory reached the team taking a seat next to Ollie who put his arm around her waist placing a kiss on her cheek. "I haven't got ten Galleons. Yes, I'm coming, Penny!"

"Sure you can manage that broom, Potter?" They all look to see that Draco Malfoy had arrived for a closer look, Crabbe and Coyle right behind him.

"Yeah, reckon so" Harry answered him casually.

"Got plenty of special features, hasn't it?" Malfoy said his eyes glittering maliciously. "Shame it doesn't come with a parachute in case you get too near a dementor." Crabbe and Goyle sniggered.

"Pity you can't attach an extra arm to yours, Malfoy" Harry said with a smirk. "Then it could catch the Snitch for you." The Gryffindor team laughed loudly as did a few others close enough.

The hall burst out with laughter as Draco tried to hide his face. 

"Burn" Sirius and James cheer. 

Malfoy's pale eyes narrowed, and he stalked away. They watched him re-join the rest of the Slytherin team, who put their heads together, no doubt asking Malfoy whether Harry's broom really was a Firebolt.

"Good luck guys" Rory said giving the twins and Harry a hug before turning to Ollie and placing a kiss on his lips before the Gryffindor team set off for the locker rooms.

"Really, why do you have to kiss him so much" James moans.

"Dad just watch the Quidditch game" Rory says smirking at him.

The weather couldn't have been more different from the last match against Hufflepuff. It was a clear, cool day with a very light breeze. The Gryffindor team walked out onto the field to a loud applause. The Ravenclaw team, dressed in blue, were already standing in the middle of the field.

"Wood, Davies, shake hands," Madam Hooch said briskly and Ollie shook hands with the Ravenclaw Captain. "Mount your brooms, on my whistle three two one" The team kicked off as Harrys Firebolt zoomed higher and faster than any other broom he soared around the stadium and began squinting around for the Snitch.