GOF 19

When Rory woke on Christmas Day there was a pile of presents at the end of her bed.

"Merry Christmas Angelina" Rory shouts as she jumps on her.

"I call that payback for all the times she did it to me" 

"You're banned from Fred, you've taken his approach to waking people up and it sucks" Rory gets off of her.

Rory gets dressed before heading down to find the Weasleys and Harry.

"Merry Christmas Rory" Harry says as he pulls her into a hug before quickly letting go and going back to Ron and Hermione. Rory walks over to the twins.

"Merry Christmas Freddie, Merry Christmas Georgie" they both turn and wrap her into a hug.

"Merry Christmas Ror" they say in unison.

"Oh and Charlie said Merry Christmas as well"

"I swear you speak to our dear brother more than us" Fred says as he puts an arm around her shoulder.

"Maybe he just loves me more than you two pain in the arses" She give them an innocent look.

"Probably, I think our whole family prefers you" George says smiling.

"Don't worry you two are still my favourite Weasleys" Fred wipes away a fake tear before speaking.

"That is the nicest thing you've ever said to us"

"Idiots"

"I've never realised how often you call us all idiots Rory" Harry says shaking his head at her.

"Thats because its the nicest word I could think of for you" She sticks her tongue out at him as the people around them laugh.

"That's the Rory we know and love" George says whilst smirking.

"Who's up for a snowball fight" Fred says excitedly.

"I'm in" Rory turns to Ron and Harry "Ronald, Harold snowball fight you guys in"

"Hell yes" Ron nearly shouts as they all go to grab their coats, hats, gloves and scarfs.
They go out onto the grounds, the snow still untouched except for the deep
channels made by the Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students on their way up to the castle. Hermione sits to one side choosing to watch the snowball fight rather than join in, and at five o'clock said she was going back upstairs to get ready for the ball.

"Of course she doesn't join in" Someone says making the hall laugh.

"What, you need three hours?" said Ron, looking at her incredulously and paying for his lapse in concentration when a large snowball, thrown by George, hit him hard on the side of the head. "Who're you going with?" he yelled after Hermione, but she just waved and disappeared up the stone steps into the castle. Rory notices Angelina walking towards them and run to hide behind George.

"Nice try Aurora Potter I can see you now come on we need to get ready"

"Why do we need three hours" She moans as she walks towards her quickly throwing the snowball in her hand at Harry hitting him in the face.

"I love your daughter Lily" Marlene says laughing at Rory.

"What the hell Rory"

"Sorry Harold" She shouts as she runs to catch up with Angelina. They reach their dorm and find Alicia waiting for them.

"Finally you two took ages"

"Blame this one" Angelina says pointing at Rory.

"Sorry I was having fun" They both glare at her before Angelina pushes her into the chair and starts on her makeup whilst Alicia does her hair.