*POA 7*

"Happy Birthday Rory" Angelina shouts waking her up.

"Bloody hell Ang. I thought people were meant to be nicer on peoples birthdays" She groans sitting up.

"Even on your birthday you're not a morning person" Harry says smiling at his sister.

"It's a birthday not that interesting really"

"Wait you don't like your birthday" Lily says looking at her daughter.

"Not really"

Rory heads down to the common room wearing a leather jacket, ripped jeans and black converse to find the twins waiting for me.

"Oh my god I love your style" Marlene screams.

They both pull Rory into a hug sandwiching her between them.

"Happy birthday Rory" They say in unison finally releasing her and handing her a present consisting of a lot of sweets.

"Thank you. You guys are the best" She hugs them again before heading down to breakfast where Harry is sat with Ron and Hermione "Hello little brother" Rory says as she walks past him.

"Hey Rory. Happy birthday" He calls to her as she goes to sit with the twins. Ollie walks in and over to them. He kisses Rory on the head before greeting the twins and taking a seat next to Rory.

Sirius and James both glare at the screen whilst Rory just smiles at them.

"Hello you three and Happy birthday Rory"

"Morning Wood" Fred and George say in unison like always.

"Hey Ollie" She leans into him slightly as he wraps an arm around her pulling her closer.

"Don't forget boys Quidditch practice later. You coming to watch Rory" The twins nod at him and continue eating whilst he looks down at Rory.

"Once the weather warms up I'll come watch you guys training but until then I think I'll pass thanks" He laughs at this.

"A bit of cold never killed anyone you know Ror"

"Yea but why take the chance Ollie" She smirks at him making the twins snort slightly trying to hide their laughs.

"I'm using that excuse" Marlene says winking at Rory.

"Whatever you say Rory. Anyway can I borrow you real quick"

"Sure. I'll meet you two in the common room" She says to the twins.

"Okay Rory don't do anything I wouldn't do"

"Fred there's not a lot you wouldn't do" George laughs as Fred winks at her before she leaves the hall with Ollie.

"All that happened was he gave me my present which was a book" Rory tells them.

Rory walks into her dorm and sees 4 presents on her bed. Opening the first one to find she finds 4 Honey duke chocolate bars with a note.

"Bet that was from Remus" James says smirking.

"It was" Rory tells him.

The next one to is a black leather jacket.

"I recognise that. James brought it for me a few years ago. Glad to see I gave it to you"

"You did, you actually gave me a few the following year. And the other two presents were from Charlie and Mama bear"

Rory walks over to the twins in the common room.