POA 19

"How long until she wakes up" Harry asked Madam Pomfrey.

"I don't know it's all down to her now. I've given her everything she needs to help her heal now her body just need's rest" Rory slowly manages to open her eyes, turning to see Harry sitting beside me.

"Harry" She whispers. His head snaps around to look at her.

"Rory. Thank god, you scared me" He wraps his arms around her making her wince "Sorry" He says pulling away.

"It's fine"

"Aurora. Good you're awake how are you feeling" Madam Pomfrey says coming over to them checking her over.

"Sore what happened"

"You got scratched on your neck by a werewolf. It was deep. I healed it as best as I could but it's a cursed wound, it will never fully heal you'll always have the scars I'm afraid"

"Does that mean you'll become one as well" One of the hufflepuffs ask. Rory shakes her head.

"Will I become one of them"

"No you weren't bitten" She smiles at her. "Drink this it'll help with the pain. Call me if you need anything" She walks back to her office as Rory turns back to Harry trying to sit up. He helps her to sit before sitting back in the chair next to her bed.

"Wheres Pads" He looks at her confused "Sirius"

"Oh he's in Dumbledores office. Pettigrews on his way to Azkaban as we speak. We've still got to go back to the Dursleys for a little while until Sirius is fully pardoned"

"At least he's free. What about Moony"

"Really you asked about me after I attacked you"

"Yes I did"

"He's in his office, he came to see you a couple of times. He feels so guilty"

"I don't blame him. Harry can you get him for me please" He nods before leaving. Ron a few beds down fast asleep. Harry walks back in with Moony who looks up at Rory before running towards her and pulling her to him.

"Rory. I am so sorry little wolf" He cries into her shoulder.

"It's not your fault Moony"

"It's all my fault. I'm your godfather I'm supposed to protect you but I'm the one you need protecting from. I nearly killed you Rory"

"No you didn't Moony. Your werewolf isn't you. You can't control it, it's not your fault. If it's anyones fault it's the werewolfs that bit you. I don't blame you and I'm not scared of you either"

"Is that really how you see me" Remus asks her surprised.

"Yeah it is" Rory tells him hugging him again.

"I'm leaving Wolf. I've quit. Someone let slip about my condition to the whole school and it's not going to take much to figure out who hurt you"

"Don't go, I still need you" She begs tears falling down her face.

"I'll never leave you. I'll always be here for you but I need to leave I can't risk this ever happening again. Next time it could be a bite it's too risky. But you can write to me all the time and I'll see you very soon I promise" He says kissing her on the head before leaving the hospital wing followed by Harry. When the doors opened again Pad's rushed to her followed by Dumbledore.

"Little Wolf, Thank godric you're okay" He pulled her into a tight hug as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Pads I'm fine I promise. I've just seen Moony, he told me he's leaving" He pulls back slightly, smiling at her sadly.