HBP 3

As they got back from Diagon Alley Rory found Charlie sat in the kitchen with Bill and Fleur. She walks over to him and wraps her  arms around his shoulders from behind. He turns to look up at her.

"You didn't say you were coming" She says as he removes her arms and stands up wrapping his around her waist,

"Wanted to surprise you"

"So cute" Alice and Marlene squeal.

"Hello Charlie dear" Mrs Weasley greets him as she puts the school supplies on the table.

"Hello Mum" He releases Rory to give her a quick hug before standing behind Rory and wrapping his arms around her waist. After dinner Charlie disappears with Bill and Rory doesn't see him much throughout the following day either as the twins seem to be keeping her busy with some bits for the shop that they needed her help with in their old room and Charlies off doing whatever it is he's doing with Bill.

George smirks at Rory.

"You're not funny Georgie" Rory glares at him playfully before smiling.

There's a sudden knock on the door distracting her from the products she was currently counting for the twins inventory.

"Nova can you come with me for a minute" Charlie says walking towards her his hand held out for her to take.

"He's up to something" Alice says excitedly.

"Sure" She grabs his hand as he pulls her up and they start heading threw the house and towards the lake behind the Weasleys home. "Are you going to try and throw me in the lake again" Rory jokes making him laugh.

"Not today Nova" They reach the lake to find it's been decorated with lilies, roses and fairy lights.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" Marlene says shaking Alice with excitement.

"Marlene, breath" Lily says smiling.

"What's going on" Charlie pulls her to the middle before getting on one knee. She looks at him in slight shock.

"Lily" Marlene says shaking her now.

"Aurora Nova Potter. You are a pain in my arse most of the time. You care about everyone which is just one of the many things I love about you. You're funny even if you should be banned from the twins sometimes. This is the spot where we both finally admitted our feelings for each other and I want it to be the spot you agree to be my wife. Nova I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" She nods slightly before answering him.

"Lily she's engaged" Marlene says excitedly as Lily smiles at her "I also love how it was all romantic and he called her a pain in the arse"

"Come on Marlene I think it's pretty obvious she is" Sirius says smirking at Rory.

"Rude Pad's" Rory glares at him.

"Yes" He places the ring on her finger before standing and pulling her to him, kissing her as they hear cheers all around them as all the others appear including Remus. Charlie lets her go so he can hug his mother whilst Remus hugs Rory.

"I'm so happy for you Wolf" He whispers.

"Thanks Moony" He lets her go as Mrs Weasley pulls her into a hug next.

"You're finally going to be my daughter officially. I'm so happy right now" She has tears in her eyes as the twins grab Rory both hugging her at the same time so she's  stuck between them.

"You knew" She said to them as they smirk at her.

"Yep why do you think we kept finding things to do today" Fred starts before George finishes for him.